Could not resist (How many males?)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kurt, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Kurt

Kurt New Member

With all the age questions going around, I thought I would ask if there are any males out there???? I know that the majority of FM cases are female. Based upon reading the posts, I do not see a lot of males on this board. Sometimes I have to lay low, because it appears that I am out numbered! hehe Anyways, are there any other guys out there!

Kurt
  2. Kurt

Kurt New Member

With all the age questions going around, I thought I would ask if there are any males out there???? I know that the majority of FM cases are female. Based upon reading the posts, I do not see a lot of males on this board. Sometimes I have to lay low, because it appears that I am out numbered! hehe Anyways, are there any other guys out there!

Kurt
  3. hk

hk New Member

I am a male the Ladies on this site are great people to get to know. They have a lot of wonderful information to help us get through our pain with this DD.I do not have alot of time to post but when I do they are here for me.

take care
    HK
  4. jackiec

jackiec New Member

I've wondered the same thing myself....hope you guys are at least lurking out there and hope you lend your support to the other males here. (and no, I'm not male, the name is really Jacqueline, but I was a great tomboy!)

Cheers, Jackie
  5. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

or ask my wife! I attended an FMS Support Group with 20-25 people and I were the only MAN present...ever. Another guy came once, but never returned. I don't mind being surrounded by insightful and undoubtedly eye-catching females. Definetly could think of worse situations(like being in Urgent Care, vegetating in the Emergency Room, trying to convince a skeptic that Fibro really exists, etc.) Al