Could someone please pray for me?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by desperation, Oct 10, 2003.

1. desperation

desperation New Member

I have suffered form CFS for two years and my life is in a mess. I need orientation because i am a lost soul.
    Could you just ask for clarity, hope and insight?
    Thankyou all,
    Lu ( Melbouren Australia.)
  2. rearranging

rearranging New Member

Dear Father,
    I lift up Lu and her requests before You. Lord, we thank You that You are our hope and our strength and a very present help in our times of need. God, she's asking for direction and clarity in her life and I rejoice that she's turned to You to find them. We know that You are not the author of confusion, but of a sound mind... so I ask that You give her clarity. Dear Father I pray that she finds peace in Your Word. I pray that You surround her with comfort and blessings and strengthen her both physically and spiritually as she lives each day. I pray that You will be glorified through her as people see Your peace flow through her. In Jesus name, Amen.
  3. rearranging

rearranging New Member

Lu,
    I've found comfort in this verse and I just wanted to share it with you in the hopes that it will be just as comforting to you!
    Psa 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
    When I thought about God being my strength and shield, I can see that He's both my offense and my defense for every problem I face... IF I allow him to be. I think that many times we refuse to leave the battle and try to fight it out on our own. When we fight, there is little chance for victory. But if we truly trust that "with God, ALL things are possible"... then we know that He is ALWAYS victorious! So, trust in Him... take a seat on the sidelines...let your heart trust in him and cheer Him on to victory by offering Him your praise! God bless you. =]
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will be praying for you too!
    Lisa
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Lu,

I'll be praying for you and ask the Lord to walk with you, holding your hand, amnd guiding you closer to him.
    Lord, give a blessing to Lu and help her find her way.
    Lord also give her clarity,hope ,and insight.

In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you as you requested. I hope the Lord will meet your needs.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that you find what you need. Our lives are journeys toward clarification and I ask God to walk with you on your journey.

Love, Mikie