could someone tell me what transfer factor is?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pasara, May 5, 2008.

1. pasara

pasara New Member

i'm just curious. tbere is a whole other board for TF, but i don't get what it is. could someone just put it in a nutshell for me? my brain is too dead to read anything too detailed. thanks.
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I would like information that is brief too. Annie
  3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I'm clueless as well and would like to be enlightened.
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Transfer factor refers to the transfer of immunity factors and stimulus of the immune system provided by mother's milk (for a few days after giving birth)in a substance called colostrum.

That may not be right, but it's brief.

As you probably know, we have a transfer board here. Might be a good place to start reading.

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Of transfer factors (TF's). One is simply colostrum with some other supps added. This is usually called, Transfer Factor Basics.

In TF's which stimulate immunity and target specific pathogens, the "transfer information" of those pathogens is removed from live pathogens and inserted into a colostrum and/or egg base. One cannot "catch" the illness from the transfer information. The transfer information is that information which our own immune systems utilize to recognize and kill foreign invading pathogens. TF's are a lot like little oral doses of vaccine.

When one takes the targeted TF's, the immune system goes on alert to kill these pathogens which may have previously been lurking in our systems below the immune system's radar. TF's are very powerful and can produce huge immune reactions and make us feel sicker before we feel better.

Immunity isn't permanent. One usually takes the TF's every day for at least three months before pulsing them off and on. I pulsed back on them for 3-4 days every six weeks or so. I no longer take the TF's but I am positive they were a very powerful part of my own healing.

There is a lot of info on TF's on the web. Hope this helps.

Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope you get to see this.

Love, Mikie
  7. pasara

pasara New Member

thanks everyone for replying. this was very helpful.