Could this mean I might be getting Well?????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, May 17, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

This may sound weird but have any of you
    Well I was not able to streach or I'd have pain really bad for years.I started lodine last week and the last couple of days I have really been streaching my whole body it feels wonderful.I feel like something is happening to me my body just feels different in the mornings .I'm still stiff but I can streach out for a change, without that terrible pain.I am hopeing that I might be able to start exerciseing but I'm takeing it slow.Its just so wonderful to be able to streach all these muscles again.Before they felt like they would crack and it was to painful.I hope Im getting well.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Carebell:
    I am glad you are getting some relief with the iodine. I might try it myself, but was wondering if it conflict with my Synthroid. I might have to check with the doctor, but I am so happy you found something so you could stretch better.

nyrofan
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Is it LODINE or Iodine? Where did you get it & how do you know how much to take? Thanks, Tam
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I don't know about total recovery w/ iodine, it's pretty rare that one supplement can cure someone, unless that person had a really severe deficiency w/out the other key weaknesses taht cause this syndrome.

But iodine could be an important part of the puzzle for you. Nutritional therapy is a whole lot of detective work, to find what suits you and what your body lacks, and it can be so different for everyone. But it's a very good sign you've responded so well.

Jeanne