could use a prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hannahfaid, Nov 11, 2009.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

been a bad year very bad 3 weeks very bad 24 hours trying to get over a man 18 months together 9 of which were horrible mostly my fault i need a prayer to help me get past this and go on to see how I was and make changes the strength to make the changes and find a better life
  2. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

hangininthere u are the only person to ackowledge me all night/morning been on grief depression and FM boards nobody cares anymore
    I thank you
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I wrote to you on the Depression Board and I think it is very important that you go there and read it. You must understand that you have made so many posts on various boards in a short period that you may not get answers to all of them. I know I'm not up all night--and people do sleep and in the mornings have to get up, deal with children, off to work, etc. Please be realistic. It has nothing to do with you personally. There are no doctors here and the moderators don't answer. Members answer when they think they have something relevant and truthfully there is no requirement that anyone answer posts. If you need responses immediately, call a crisis line or a warm line and they will have a person talk to you immediately and you won't have to wait for anyone here on the various boards.

[This Message was Edited on 11/12/2009]
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

So happy to pray for you.

I'm sorry that you've been going through such a hard time.

It's so painful losing someone that you care about.

Please write all you want to, if it is a help for you to connect, and vent.

The boards seem to be slower lately, but there are many caring people here. It just takes some time to answer.

May God bless you, and care for you in all of your needs.
    Judy