Could use some prayers for hubby,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dolsgirl, Jul 21, 2003.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

My husband could use some prayers. He's been unemployed for over a year now after leaving a job he had for over 22 years so that we could move across the country for MY health. The move has helped my fibromyalgia, but the unemployment rate here is very high. He's out applying today & is experiencing so much anxiety because of it. He hasn't had to look for work for over 22 years. When he got his previous job, he went in & just applied & didn't even care if he got it. He was young & in his twenties. Now he's 50 & going through all of this because of my illness. He's such a wonderful man. My rock. He's having alot of anxiety related to even walking out the door to sell himself. He doesn't know how to. I keep trying to boost his morale, but he's not feeling that way.

Thanks in advance for any support. dolsgirl
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayer your way! Hope your husband finds a great job soon.

Sandyz
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be glad to pray for work for your husband. That is a longtime to be at the same job then have to go job hunting, any one would have anxiety about that.

Did he have a resume made up? It would help a great deal.

Will continue to pray untill I hear that he has work.
    Shalom, Shirl
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

He's been looking here for a year. :( They don't even have a ton of nursing jobs here! That in itself is very odd. I'm starting to apply on-line to California. Need the heat, but need a job! Thanks for the prayers. dolsgirl