could you consider these high viruses

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Oct 26, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

WOULD ANYONE CONSIDER THESE HIGH.

EBV..AB IGM .......0.28 IN RANGE....0.00-0.90
    NEGATIVE

EBV...AB IGG.......3.10 OUT OF RANGE .......0.00-0.90
    POSITIVE

CMV AB (IGG).......1.40 OUT OF RANGE ....0.00-0.90
    the report also went on to say that a positive result indicates the patient has antibody to CMV
    it doesnt differentiate between an active or past infection. whould you consider this a high CMV.

CMV AB (IGM).......is NEGATIVE 0.85 IN RANGE ....0.00-0.89
    I DID SOME MORE VIRUS TESTS TODAY, LIKE CLYMIDIA, I DONT HAVE HEPETITIC OR LYME. HAD THOSE DONE. I WILL BE BUYING TRANSFER FACTOR FROM CHRISOLM LAB.

i also have human simplex virus 1

and i have chronic fatigue syndrome

THANKS

[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2009]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I don't know, maybe someone else will...

3. munch1958

munch1958 Member

Did you have an ELISA? or Western Blot?

Please know that the Elisa test is 85% inaccurate. The cut-off bar was raised so high at the Dearborn Conference in 1994 that almost no one tests positive. The CDC says you need to test positive on the Elisa in order to get a Western Blot.

Unfortunately, that is the "standard of care" or cover your butt in medicine. This means most of us are knocked out of the ball park before we even get started to try to find out what is wrong with us.

If you had any bands show up on the Western Blot they mean something. All bands are not created equal which is the reason why so many of us post on this topic.

Most of the time ONE positive test is all a person needs to show that they have a disease. Not so with Lyme. With no other disease that I can think of do you need to have TWO tests.