Could you wish my 94 year old friend a Happy Birthday?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Dec 1, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi everyone,

My very dear friend is turning 94 tomorrow. She has had a good long life up until a few years ago. She is in constant pain with her shoulders that cannot be operated on at this time. I am taking her out for a birtday lunch today.

My request is this.

Could you wish Mildred a Happy Birthday and tell her what part of the country you are writing from. I can then print all of your posts and give them to her. She would be thrilled to death. (Well hopefully not that thrilled. )LOL

I wish I would have thought of this earlier and then I could have given them to her today. Oh well.

Love you all. Hope you are having a good weekend. It it is bright and sunny here today after a horrendous snow and ice storm yesterday.
    Love,
    Nancy
  2. maryld

maryld New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILDRED!!! I wish you the very best. I am so sorry you suffer from pain in your shoulders....please know i will say a prayer for you. Hope you had a nice lunch with Nancy on your birthday. Best wishes from Mary in New Jersey.
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Have a wonderful birthday lunch. In August my daughter had a garage sale and this very unique man wouldn't leave the driveway. He bought a few things, and kept wanting my daughter to dance with him. He was such a character. He was 96, driving , said he spent 3 months each year in Florida, 3 months in his CA house, and that he had 5 houses here in Syracuse NY. He would have made a great dance partner for you!

Happy Birthday. I don't have birthdays any more. I told my grand daughter I didn't want mine that she could have it and she could celebrate twice a year. tee hee.... I also asked my grandson if I could count backwards instead of foreward. He pondered that a moment with his hand under his chin and said: well I guess you could do that!

Enjoy. December is a busy time for a birthday , sandwiched in between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

happy, happy, happy day.
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Happy Birthday!! You sound like an amazing woman. I hope you enjoyed your lunch. Isn't great when you don't have to cook?
    I am from near Toronto Ontario Canada.
    Cath
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

****HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU****HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU****
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MILDRED****HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU**

I pray you have a blessed and happy 94th birthday.

Best Wishes
    Nancy from TN
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

Aren't you lucky to have such a good friend as Nancy? I hope that you enjoyed your lunch and have a wonderful birthday.

Best wishes from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!
    Judy

7. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Happy Birthday Mildred.
    I'm from Wisconsin and I hope you have a truly wonderful day.
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

9. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

Happy birthday, Mildred. I will be praying for your health, and thanking God that His mercies are new every morning. I live in Texas.
    Cyndee
  10. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Wishing you a pain free birthday and many more!
    Dance like no one is looking and celebrate!!

Always,
    webby from Tx
  11. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Mildred,

Sorry if this is too late, but I just saw it today.

I would like to wish you the very happiest Birthday you have ever had this year. I wish for you to do something you would really like to do and that you really enjoy this birthday like no other.

May God Bless you today and always and may he ease your pain and give you everlasting peace.

God Bless you

kgangel

PS: I live in the Cold part of the country in Western NY, where we have Snow and we are enjoying it though.[This Message was Edited on 12/06/2006]
  12. cathugs

cathugs New Member

Happy Birthday, Miss Mildred, Happy Birthday to you !!!

Have a wonderful day out.
    ((cathugs)))
  13. kriket

kriket New Member

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US!!!!

HAPPY 94TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

WISHING YOU THE BEST!!!!!

LOVE KRIKET
    (TEXAS)