Couldn't go to the NH Prayers answered

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by greatgran, Oct 5, 2004.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you so much to each of you for
    your prayers. They have truely been answered..In my post I could not make
    it to the nursing home and those of you who suggested the telephone was heaven sent..

My husband put the phone to her ear, even though she was unresponsive I talked to her and told her I would be ok
    to go etc. Shortly after I talked to her
    she passed on..

I have done well, I can't believe it..
    God has picked me up and carried me
    every step of the way ..Your prayers
    for me and my family were answered..
    I know I am in for some rough times but
    again God will be with me.

I will post more later but just had to take a second and thank you..

Prayers and Love,
    greatgran, Phyllis
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

for you to speak with her over the phone. Take care....you will be in my prayers as you go through this last phase...the funeral. Praying your anxiety will lift and that you will feel a peace through it all.
  3. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

So thankful your mother was able to hear your voice and give her peace. I am so sorry for your loss and may God give you strength and peace with your panic/anxiety (I have this problem~I understand) in the time ahead for you. God knows your heart and He is with you.~~~~~~with hope, Sib
  4. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

Also wanted to tell you that my Mom is in NH several states away. I am unable to travel to see her & only way I can talk to her is when family member can be there to help with the cell phone. She also has Alzheimers and is in frail health~I do so well understand your trials.Your Mom is at peace with her Lord~~~~~~hope, Sib
  5. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Please accept my Deepest Sympathy on the loss of your Mother........
    You did a wonderful thing, by having your husband hold the phone to her ear, and let her hear you one more time, and letting her know it was OK...
    She is now free of pain and suffering and will be in God's hands.........

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.........
    Take Care.......Love, Donna.........God bless........