Counting down the days... let's see who wins, lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fight4acure, Mar 24, 2008.

1. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I've been getting frustrated with this strained stomach muscle.

So what better way to release tension than to make a silly game out of it.

Here's the rules:

Write down the date you think my stomach muscle won't hurt anymore and will not be swollen. Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks from the time I injured it.

Note: It better be in this decade! :) Winner gets a big congrats!

Hugs :)
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm so sorry you're in so much pain....

I hope it lets up within the week. Are the doctors doing anything for this? Got a hot water bottle or heating pad?

3. victoria

victoria New Member

So sorry you're still hurting! Has it gotten ANY better?

OK I will choose -- April 1 -- why not, these aches and pains make us all nuts to one point or another, dare I say foolish...?

Hope it suddenly disappears one night even sooner!

all the best,
  4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Yes, I've become foolish for some relief.

Hot water baths and showers are nice. Heating pads don't work, as I cannot lay on my stomach or keep it on my stomach.

At least it's only going to snow this weekend, and then no more snow I hope.

I'm taking it as easy as I can, but I cannot just lay around all the time, as I would get bored and gain too much.

I'm thinking it will be April 15th, the day of taxes, when it finally goes down. I wish it was today or next week!

I did not go to my regular doc last month, but another doc last month... so he said to just take it easy and it should heal within a few days, lol. Apparently he does not know much about me or about Fibromyalgia.

Hugs all!

[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2008]