Countrymom - Home Therapy I.V.'s .....................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

I think if we could get our attending Pyscian to write us an order for the I.V.'s, then Home Health could come into our homes and administer them.

If we could get this doctors order, get set up through Home Health accordingly, then the FFC would overnight the I.V' Solutions to the party that would be giving the I.V.............so now, it is just a matter of getting our doctors to write the orders and of course arrange Home Health...........

I feel sure, based upon the doctors written orders that our insurance companies would pay for them...............

So, perhaps you might want to go back to your regular doctor and explain this to him.............hopes this helps you...............

Maybe we will see each other again real soon. In the meantime, take care and God Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD
  2. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

I will definately look into this, I have a friend who is also a local doctor and maybe he would be willing to do this.

Hope you are doing well. I pray for you, sounds like you are going through a rough time now.

Are you still getting to Atlanta for your IV's?

Dani
  3. lea

lea Member

what type of IV?
    thank you
    lea