~~~~ COUNTRYMOM ~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karatelady52, Nov 22, 2005.

1. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

It was so good to meet you yesterday at the FFC. Hope your trip home was ok.

We'll all just keep moving along together. It's so nice to have support and understanding.

Hopefully our friend we met will come visit us here at this site!

Sandy
  2. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

Sandy,

It was so great to get to meet you too. The time just flew by.

Our trip home was okay, I was feeling pretty bad. I think I must have overdone it a little. We actually did some Christmas shopping on Monday evening. I guess it all caught up with me. I felt like I had been doing KARATE!!hehe

I am going to wait a few days before starting anything new.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dani
  3. karatelady52

karatelady52 New Member

You may have been feeling bad since you had a LOT of IV's. I wouldn't have been able to go Christmas shopping too!

You're smart to wait a few days --- get through the holidays and then start.

Enjoy your little ones,

Sandy

4. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

I've had you on my mind all week and hope your test results weren't bad. The less infections, the better one will do as I've been told.

Guess I'll begin tretment for the Lymes after Christmas. The herxing has improved tremendously, however, I'm so weak and fatigued I think my body needs a break before beginning another treatment.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and you have some energy.

Dalphia (Gay Parsley)
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I can't belive I missed you!! I totally forgot. Darn! The Ivs wipe me out! The day of, I go straight home and to bed!

Dalphia- I am thrilled that you are doing better and the herxing is easing up! I have been thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way!

Take Care everyone and next time I swear I will be there!!!! Lynn