Couple seeks holistic doc & dentist in a beautiful, affordable locale

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hubcap_halo, May 10, 2011.

1. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

My girlfriend and I have decided to relocate from from the east coast to a more affordable area with a great doctor and some natural beauty.

Can you help us find an ideal, and affordable locale for healing and a healthy lifestyle?  We know there's a great clinic out there that follows an alternative or natural medical approach that can help us both and we would love your help! Open to any suggestions! Anywhere! (We prefer a warmer climate :)
     Also we are looking for a biological dentist nearby skilled at SAFE mercury removal and cavitation treatment.

Rather than rockstar docs, we seek excellent under the radar and affordable docs who look at the WHOLE PICTURE. We're open to an integrated health center with a team or simply a holistic doc that offers these specific things: 

• Neural therapy
    • IV Hydrogen peroxide 
    • Heavy Metal Chelation
    • IV Vitamin C 
    • Ozone Therapy
    • ART
    • Natural lyme treatment
    Presumably they'd have an understanding of how to support the body while knocking back the infectious soup and boosting immune system- hormones, adrenals, thyroid. 

• Warm weather, natural beauty, slower pace
    • An open minded doc who might prescribe GcMAF
    • Peptide injections
    • clinic located near a beach or on the coast, but still in an affordable area 

We'd love your recommendations. Feel free to private message me. I know many of these docs and clinics want to remain under the radar.

Thanks you for your time and suggestions!

[This Message was Edited on 05/10/2011]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/11/2011]
  2. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

I wish there were private messages here, because I'd love to hear what town you are in and the names or any doctors you think are really great. I don't seem a PM feature on this site. I apologize to the mods if I'm not supposed to post this, but you can pm at (email address removed, not permitted)

Thank you for your reply. We will look into California.
    warm regards,
  3. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

Well, we're currently on the east coast. We're in the DC metro area and it's just
    too expensive for hours around here to live and treat ME/CFS. Or my "undetermined condition" which is really what it is.

We've looked at a clinic in Idaho. Very inexpensive. :)
    And we're looking at places in FLA. Also NC which might
    be a bit more livable and less super hot in the summer.
    My Girlfriend suggested Austin which might be nice, but it's very hot and landlocked.

CA would be our dream, but funds could stop us.

I'm so glad you are in CA already. It sounds like you like where you are well enough?

4. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

Jaminhealth. I really appreciate the doc and dentist recommendations.
    You know, what about Long Beach, CA? Near LA and from the craiglist posts, it looks
    somewhat affordable.

We'd love to be in CA!

Asheville is supposed to be a liberal town in NC.
    NC is beautiful, but you're right conservative. I hope your friend can get to the beaches.
    Great beaches. Outer banks, etc.....

Please keep in touch and thank you so much.

LEFTYGG Member

Dr. Rodger Murphree's Treating and Beating
    CFS AND FIBRO. Idont know how close to GulfShores. check out facebook. love gail
  6. hubcap_halo

hubcap_halo New Member

I just met with an amazing Naturopath at National Integrated Health Associates in Washington DC so I'm in less of a rush to move, but it must happen sooner or later.

I'm so glad you happy in CA Jaminhealth and thank you so much for your feedback.

Thank you LeftyGG for the tip on Dr. Murpree.

best to all,
  7. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hubcap...i havent talked to you in a long time. could you please tell me how you are doing now with the CFS?

8. joanierav

joanierav Member

i havent seen you in ages. how have you been? ive been thinking about you , and wondering how you did on that retro virus pill you were going to try. at the moment i cant think of the name of it. i hope you see this and let me know how you are doing, and if you have tried anything new that was helpful. you always did your research and was on top of everything. hugs, joanie