cranial electotherapy stimulation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by charlenef, Sep 9, 2006.

1. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i called yesterday and talked to a man who told me to ask for a script from my dr. i dont know if my ins. will cover it or not yet im going to call on monday to see. if they dont,i might pay myself the man told me if it dont work i can send it back after 30 days and it will cost 99.00 for a restocking fee. so heres hoping for a change in my life.i dont go back to the dr. until oct though. charlene
    [This Message was Edited on 09/10/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2006]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

your link didn't work... could you check it or tell me what words you searched under?

PS: Just did a search under 'cranial electrotherapy stimulation' - not sure if it is called this in the UK but there is a device sold here called 'alpha-stim' that does help some... it has been discussed here before, if you put alpha-stim in the search box up above, they should come up.

I did try the alpha-stim for brain-fog and energy as I have CFIDS, but it didn't help me;

but again of course, no one thing works for everyone... it's worth a try and easy to do.

all the best,
    Victoria

3. victoria

victoria New Member

yep, this time it came up... must've done something wrong the first time!

the entry below it is the alpha stim site about it too...

best,
    Victoria

4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

my ins. will pay half for this stimulater. now i need to talk to the dr i dont know if she even heard of it.i react bad to meds so this is the next option. charlene
  5. charlenef

charlenef New Member

6. woofmom

woofmom New Member

7. charlenef

charlenef New Member

a month or two but i will let you know. charlene