Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SwatWife525, Oct 14, 2009.

1. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

Oh me I was on a role this morning! Getting my clients situated, typing some letters that needed to go out, closing some old files. I was just rockin'.... then BOOM.

There it came. Now I am trying to hold my head up until 5 p.m. and my shoulders and neck feel like they're blazing hotter than my hips and legs....... Oh the joys.

At least I had a GREAT morning!!!
  2. loto

loto Member

I've had that happen to me before, also. Not the hotness, but sudden all over achiness! I know it's so frustrating.
    Right now I'm not doing so great. Having cool, damp weather where I live, and it's trying it's best to get me down! So far I'm still going, but feeling like just letting it take me down!

Hope you get through to 5! It's now 4 and my work day is over. I'm getting my stuff shut down, papers put away, and getting the heck out of here! Going home to a warm, cozy couch, and a nite of watching Ghost Hunters and Destination Truth!!! Oh the Joy!!!!!!! (that IS my joy!)

take care,
  3. nah.stacey

nah.stacey Member

OK so it isn't so neat but it was effective.

I had my desk facing out from a corner because I worked on a lot of confidential financial information, and when the CRaSH would hit me I had no option but to lay down or fall down.

So OOPS! I dropped my pen back under my desk and I would literally crawl under my desk and lay down till I could get it under control enough for me to get up. If someone came around my desk looking for me I would tell them "Oh, I dropped my pen and it bounced clear back". As far as I know no one caught on.

Oh the sad things we have to go through. Eventually I ended up quitting and I thoroughly loved that job. I haven't worked for two years now. (sniff, sniff)

Good Luck,
  4. LizzyBell93

LizzyBell93 New Member

Kind of sounds like my day today. I'm only 16 and my crash happened during Spanish class with a test sitting in front of me. It was horrible, and after school I had to go to work, now I'm exhausted. I'm taking my medicine and heading to bed.