CRAZY BUT EFFECTIVE TV TREATMENT 4 CFS ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rockgor, Aug 16, 2006.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

And maybe it will help FM or some other conditions; who knows?

I think it was on July 6 that Prickles reported a tv treatment she had read about. I have used it, and it has helped me. I know it sounds absolutely incredible, but here is the story.

You need a tv set that shows static, i.e., flickering black and white when tuned to a channel that has no program. (Some of the newer sets show a plain blue screen.)

Sit, lie down, whatever. Watch the static pattern for a couple minutes. I do it for two minutes once or twice a day. (I usually forget to do the second dose.)

That's it!

The first time I did it I felt better immediately. I was less depressed and more energetic. After 3 weeks I started to sleep better. My brain fog is still about the same.

The theory is that the set emits theta waves which somehow "reset" the brain. Sounds like snake oil, but it has helped me. On the original thread a couple people reported they tried it and got no benefit.

That's all I can tell you. I hope everybody tries it, and at least some benefit.

If nothing else, you'll have a funny story to tell.

2. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Thankx for reposting this and thankx Prickles for sharing
    this ideal. I am going to give it a try!
  3. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

Rockgor, I read that it had helped you on another thread. Your right it does sound crazy, but what the hell, I'm gonna give it a go. Nothing ventured and all that.

Sue
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

When I heard of this I thought everyone would want to give it a try. So far not too many reports from experimenters. Maybe it just sounds too crazy.

I don't know how many members we have on this board. But even if only 1 or 2% got a little better...

I guess I should have pointed out above that this procedure helped me, it did not cure me. I still have some days that are better than others. Probably I'm 30 percent better on the average.

I think that's a significant improvement.

Good luck.
  5. Artyfarty

Artyfarty New Member

Thanks what I great idea if nothing else, I figured that the fibro isn't giving up neither should I.

So my daughter and I had I good laugh while I was re-setting my brain this morning, it reminded me of that horror film can't remember the name but you guy's will know it (it's American) and also brought to mind looking at something under a microscope!

Any way don't know if I feel any particular difference but laughter is the best medicine so they say!

Oh I have FM,CFS,costo and tetz so will keep you all posted as to the results.

With kind regards Clare (U.K)