crazy dream last night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lardsgirl, Apr 6, 2006.

1. lardsgirl

lardsgirl New Member

I haven't had a dream I can remember to often but last night I had a dream I was walking on MY eyebrow and had a tweezer and I was trying to pluck the hairs..and It was like walking in a forest of hair....I would pull and pull and just wonder around my eyebrow...who has had any crazy dreams? This should be fun to hear......
    [This Message was Edited on 04/07/2006]
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

I have weird and crazy dreams nearly every night. The one that stands out in my mind the most, is one night I dreamed that I was riding on a horse, but it had the neck of a giraffe-you guessed it, I was at the top of the neck and could not get down. How crazy is this.

KRIKET
  3. lardsgirl

lardsgirl New Member

I just love to hear about dreams. thanks for reminding me about the one from bugs bunny...when I told my husband about the dream he said..."it's your drugs" if it was it sure made me laugh...thanks :)
  4. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Thats been happening to me lately. I'll be thinking of something and fall asleep and not know it because the dream or thoughts just keep moving right along.

I really feel exhausted afterwards like I have not slept at all. Is that how you feel afterwards?

I thought I was the only one this was happening to and it's been driving me crazy.

Nice to see I'm not alone.

Jake
  5. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

and some of them are pretty weird. A few nights ago I dreamed I was walking near a pond with my mother and saw a huge black fish in the pond. The fish came up to shore and was eating something on the ground. I walked up closer and the fish had big teeth and bit my hand! I couldn't get my hand free, so I took my other hand to free myself and the fish then sunk his teeth into my left arm.

An old lady came by with a bell and said she would ring it to distract the fish so he would let me go. It worked! She then took me to a doctor that she used to work for and he made my arm and hand feel better.

When I woke up, my hands and arms were really hurting! What a goofy dream-how many here have dreams where you are in pain? I think that having chronic pain definitely shows up in our dreams.

Ellen
  6. lardsgirl

lardsgirl New Member

I believe the lack of REAL sleep causes the mush brain and the fibro-fog....my husband blames the drugs....
  7. ellikers

ellikers New Member

The most upsetting one I this week was that my dad died, and then I had one that my boyfriend had a potato sized tumor in his chest and was dying ... argh.

I hate these. I wake up crying and disoriented and then I feel odd and tired for the rest of the day.
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I think there is a dream board somewhere on the web as DH went on it. I always dream of houses with many rooms and often dream of people from distant past, always on the "go". Just lately I am either fast asleep or wide awake so no dreams to report.

Love Anne C
  9. mgmarble

mgmarble New Member

My husband has the most reactive dreams, this is funny and sorry if I offend anyone, He will dream we are being intimate and then he tries things with me and does not remember it. He gets aggresive and I tease him that he should do that when he is awake. Now I start to get worried if he doesn't try things after a few nights, LOL.
  10. jole

jole Member

my dreams aren't dreams at all, just a continuation of the thoughts I was having when I went to "sleep". And, like you, I really don't think I'm really asleep - just not awake. The thoughts go on and on and on, and I am sooo exhausted when I wake up. usually not long after, 30 minutes or so. But when I go back to sleep later, it's the same thing again. Some times I dread bedtime because I only wake up feeling worse than if I had stayed up all night.

The good thing is if I take my Xanax, this doesn't happen. But my doc watches it like a hawk, and if I need it for anxiety during the daytime I can't take it at night because I am only allowed 30 a day "for anxiety and sleep" .

Guess we are only allowed one problem a day!!

Wish I could have fun dreams like some of you:( sigh

Friends -
    Jole

[ advertisement ]