Crazy MAMA!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cwilson, Nov 13, 2005.

1. cwilson

cwilson New Member

I was on my way to pick my daughter up from Preschool and I swear that the light was green when I went through it but I guess not. I thank my Guardian Angel that The trucks did not hit me. & That My Abbie was not in her seat. but safe at school.
    I'm not taking any meds but my Mecliznie For dizzy spells.
    Everything else makes me too spacy. I guess that does too.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    I'm in soo much pain but I quit taking everything because I cannot function for my daughter. But I do need help because most of the time she tells her daddy or Nana that she's scared of me. (BOY DOES THAT HURT!!) I do catch myself yelling at her for stupid things and the look I get. I feel like such a Grouch! (Paint me green and give me a trash can.) I want the old me back!
    Let me be the mom she needs then when my job is done then let me fall apart.
    Sorry I can't hardly see thru my tears. This is so hard.
    Carmen
  2. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

i nearly hit a chap the other day watched a car turn the corner I gave way didn't see the other behind her luckily he saw me he had right of way gave me such a fright
    Linda
  3. cwilson

cwilson New Member

Thank you All sooooooooo much.

It was very hard to put all of that down. I do feel a lot better now that I have.

I have taken antidepressents before:
    1. Serzon : made me voilently ill.
    2. Elavil: Talk about Foggy feeling 75mgs @ bedtime I was lucky to get dressed right. then I tried a lower dose but yet the same feeling.

I go to my PCP the 15th so we will see what's next.

Thank you so much for the Support.
    Carmen
  4. millennia

millennia New Member

I know how you feel, not about the red light thing, I don't drive. But I have done walker equivalent, like walk right out in front of a car. But I know how hard it is to raise a kid when you have this illness. Things that didn't bother me when my daughter was younger, before I got sick, drive me crazy now. I lose my temper with her for just being a kid, sometimes I hate myself. I, like a lot of fibros, am very sensitive to noise. Its hard to deal with all the screaming that comes along with having kids. And I'm very sensitive to touch, sometimes I flinch when she touches me. I think we're all doing the best we can with the hand we've been dealt.
  5. KelB

KelB New Member

You're in good company with us Carmen!

I had the opposite problem once - I sat at a green light without moving (night time, so nobody behind me to sound their horn and move me on). When it went red I realised what I was doing, and thankfully didn't go.

I've also found myself driving down the wrong side of the road before. Nobody was injured, but I made a couple of other people swerve and learned some new hand signals.

I have to be real careful when I drive. I have to be feeling pretty good before I'm safe to be on the roads.

Take care of yourself Carmen. All the best and a gentle (((HUG))).