crazy panic attacts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by minkanyrose, Nov 5, 2006.

1. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

This is so stupid to me in the last couple of months I have been having these panic attacts.

I hear from friends that are in town for a couple days visit and I want to see them so bad so we arrange to meet then the time between the call and the visit I literly get sick sweats, stomach cramps, nausea, diareah I just want to scream.

last month this happened and when I saw the people I just cried so I went home couldn't stop crying. I t happened again last night when friends in from allabama called just talked to them on the phone and I was sick all over again.

my son called me and told me last night also that his grandparents were coming in for thanksgiving and I dearly love these people but the attack hit me now I don't want to see anyone.

why is this happening to me. any help appreciated.

brenda
  2. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I ended up that way too.

It got to the point where I could not even go to my mailbox.

I finally turned to the medication that I had been afraid of trying (AD). It was a miracle for me. After 2 weeks, I became my old self.

Talk to your doctor and discuss your options. It is treatable.

Hugs, Sue in Ontario
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Don't worry, you are not alone. But, you should go to your doctor and see what he/she thinks and see if he can help you get it under control. I sometimes get a panic attack out of the blue. It is usually at night, I have no idea what for. It is very intense and scary. I do take an anti-anxiety med on occasion. It really helps when I cannot seem to calm myself down. Get yourself to the dr. so you can get some peace of mind. Take care, Kim :)