cream for fibro ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maddswan, Apr 17, 2006.

1. maddswan

maddswan New Member

has anyone tried cream 024 and has it helped?

i tried to post before, but could not find it. so sorry if this is a repeat.

thanks for any help.
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I use 024, but I could only find an oil. I really like it. The ingredients are oils: camphor, eucalyptus, peppermint, lemon, orange...etc. Gives a really warm feeling, but wash your hands good before you touch your face or eyes.
  3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

It always amazes me how many posters here don't seem to know there's a store here, but I guess it is a large site.

Look up at the top of your page, here on this message board and there is a banner about 024, about the latest research and a link to purchase.

I haven't bought the 024, anything w/ lots of menthol/eucalyptus is out for me because of allergies, but Prohealth supplements are excellent. My favourite here is the ProEnzyme P, for inflammation, and joint pain, and IBS or period bloat. For topical creams, I love arnica gel (smells like chamomile), or Traumeel cream.

Jeanne
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

5. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I went online to the website for 024 and found where it is sold in my area. It was about $20 and a good investment!
  6. noodle11

noodle11 New Member

I found 024 at Eckerd's. You can also buy it online. It helps my fibro and trigger points a bit. Unfortunately, it has a very strong smell, so I do not use it when I leave home. I find because of the smell, I only use it when my pain is really bad.