Credit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lin21, Dec 29, 2006.

1. lin21

lin21 New Member

Has anyone applied for any kind of credit since they have gotten SSI.
    I have credit cards but they are under my husband and I'm not sure if I'm the main cardholder on any of them.
    I need to get a least one card in my name only.
    it's not fair, all we did was get sick and we seem to get punished, we can't have much money in the bank, what can we do?
    Lin
  2. lin21

lin21 New Member

I was just wondering because my DH has lost his mind and his lastest attack is that they are his credit cards. He hasn't been this low in his life since just returning from a rehab and he has utility bills and others up the butt. I just needed to know.
    It seems to me that he is getting bad advice from who knows who, he's trying to be my father instead of my husband.
    Just for the record I don't know any credit cards, I pay the balance monthly and the things I buy are usually always either for my child or the house.
    Thanks,
    Lin
  3. lin21

lin21 New Member

he pays the bills, he was out of work for 8 weeks because he went to a rehab so he is backed up on the utilities.
    We have great credit but since we are fighting he has been attacking me for everything and this was his latest tantrum. I just want to make sure that I'll still have my credit if he goes.
    Thanks,
    Lin