Crickett

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gapsych, Aug 20, 2008.

1. gapsych

gapsych New Member

How are you doing? Better I hope.

GA
  2. crickett

crickett New Member

I have had 1 day ware i felt pretty good . And today i felt good for most of today and my hubby wanted to take me to the mall to buy me a new summer dress and to eat at a resturant that grills the food along with vegies. I walked in and i felt like i was going to fall over i got real light headed my neck started to flare up i had to take a half of valium to calm me down because i was afraid i was going to pass out . I thought it was my blood sugar bottoming out. I ate and felt a little better but the dizziness did not leave . But overall i feel i am back to treading water again. I see my chiropractor tommrow so i will ask him what he thinks. Thanks so much for asking i hope things will still improve as time goes on.
    thanks crickett
  3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

It's kind of like three steps forward and two steps back. Let us know about your chiropractor appointment.

Take care.

GA
  4. crickett

crickett New Member

gapsych: well Today i must say was a horrible day. My vision was horrible along with lower back pain and fatigue . Of course its rainy in indiana so that could be a fibro factor too . I went to chiropractor and he indicated that it was my c3 that was definetly the problem. I also am dealing with low blood sugar issues . So i did ask my chiro if the c3 wood get better if the c1 stays in place and he said it should so i will just have to keep on praying for another good day to come. Are you thinking of having the atlas profilax done.
    thanks crickett
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I live in Illinois. Where do you live in Indiana. I understand if you do not want to say the town.

No, I do not plan on having my AP done. I do not adhere to the scientific reasoning behind Chiropractic Medicine.

But that is just my opinion. I would never hold it against someone if they choose to do this, however, I do worry about some of these procedures and their side effects. I guess it is my worry gene, LOL!!

Rainy, dreary day here also. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.

Keep in touch.

Take care.
    GA

[This Message was Edited on 08/21/2008]
  6. crickett

crickett New Member

gapsych: I live in boonville indiana. Or just 15 miles from evansville. So hey we are not that far apart. Where at in illinois do you live.
    And yes i am praying that it will be a better day tommrow.
    crickett
  7. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Hi, I know where Evansville and was there years ago. I am about two hours south of Chicago.

Take care.

GA