Crocs Rx shoes free shipping right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JLH, Apr 15, 2007.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

I remember a post recently about the Crocs shoes ......

If anyone wants to order them a pair of the Crocs Rx shoes, they are $39.99 from [web site address removed as per rules] with FREE SHIPPING right now!!

I just ordered me a pair of the "Cloud" Crocs Rx -- they are the wider ones which are good for diabetics!!

Use Promotion Code WD222821 for free shipping.
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

Thanks, I hope they fit me! I have a wide foot.

I go strictly for comfort, too! I have been wear the SAS Walking Shoes, which are very, very comfy.

But when I saw these on everyone, they just looked so lightweight that I have been wanting to try a pair. The Crocs Rx "Cloud" type are supposed to be wider and are advertised good for diabetic feet (like mine--which swell!!).

I just can't wait until they arrive! I have ordered from before and they normally ship pretty quickly!!

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I am a Croc wearer- my brother-in-law sells them. But I didn't know about the ones for diabetics, and my dad is in that group and he's having lots of foot problems. I'll mention these to him, but I don't know if he can go without his specific orthotics, because he's had a toe amputated. But sometimes he can't get his regular shoes on, because of blisters, so these could work for those times.
  4. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I've been thinking about trying a pair.I just ordered them and thank-you so much for the promotion code.I have beatup clogs from yrs. ago that I wear all winter so I needed something just as comfy for summer.I bought brown ones because I'm boring I guess lol.I can't wait to get them.I have neuropathy in legs and feet so finding shoes I can wear comfortably is difficult.
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

The Crocs Rx has two different styles, the "Relief" and the "Cloud". (I ordered the Cloud because it is supposed to be wider.)

* Here is the writeup, in part, about the "Relief":

"Relief is the perfect shoe to relieve stress from various conditions such as metatarsal and forefoot pain. ..... helps on heel pain as well as generally swollen feet. Accommodates orthotics.

* Here is the writeup, in part, about the Crocc Rx "Cloud":

"The 'Cloud' with its protective toe cap, elevated heel rim, super soft and shock-absorbing footbed, provides a diabetic-friendly environment. A protective, wide toe box creates an ideal fit for many post-op conditions as well as bunions.

It also says that the fit runs full.

Maybe your father could fit his orthotics in either one of them. The "Cloud" has the protective toe cap that would protect his toes!

Well, if you order them and they don't fit, you can send them back. I have ordered from them before and had to send a pair back. They credited my Visa and there were no problems!

6. pat460

pat460 New Member

This sounds perfect for me! I've had my great toenail removed on each foot and although they're pretty much healed, they are still sensitive. My kids love Crocs. They have the cheap version but say they too are extremely comfortable. I'll check it out! Thanks!

7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Thanks for the additional info- I've already written Dad and he's ready to order some- I told him they only came in hot pink, but he knew I was joking.
    That is neat that orthotics can fit in them- he may really like them.
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

Just got an email from today telling me that my Crocs Rx "Cloud" shoes are on their way!!!!!

By the way, I figure these Crocs Rx are different from the plain Crocs, especially since their advertisement mentions the diabetic foot, etc. Does anyone know for sure?

9. JLH

JLH New Member

I received my Crocs yesterday and have been wearing them around the house to test them out (I normally don't wear any shoes in the house).

They are SO COMFY!!!! I think I'm going to love them!!!!!

Just thought I would tell you all that you were right!!!

10. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Email said they were shipped and I hoped for Sat.,sigh,maybe today.
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

I got a pair of these recently,,,although they are made by Air walk,,, Very lite weight and super comfortable!

I ordered a size 7 which is what i normaly wear,,and they are alittle bit loose with out socks,,,,,,,,,,thats ok i like socks!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,S
  12. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I hadn't heard of these until you guys mentioned them and then over the weekend I saw an article where a hospital was going to ban them because they built up a static charge and were messing up equipment!

It always strikes me funny when I no nothing about something, hear or read about it somewhere, and then I see the name of the thing everywhere! Weird!

I am gonna check them out. Are they a shoe or a clog?

13. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

They are a rubber clog- kind of "ugly cute" if you know what I mean. They have ventilation holes on the sides- I'll bet you've seen them, since they are everywhere. Lots of different colors.
  14. sisland

sisland New Member

Crocs are the real Brand Name ,,,,,,,,Air Walk is the cheaper brand found at Payless shoes or via Net,,,S
  15. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Thanks for the info! I did go look at them on-line and they are kind of ugly cute!

Unfortunately, I can't wear clogs. I broke my ankle about 6 years ago and clogs just don't give me enough support. If I see them in a store around here I will try them, though, just to see if they would work for me. I noticed they have a heel strap and that might make a difference.

I was wearing low heeled clogs when I fell over and broke my ankle. Silly me!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  16. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I bought a pair about a month ago and I love them. They are the most comfortable thing ever. My one foot was always hurting a lot and when I wear these, most of the pain goes away.