CROMWELLNEED HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marilynb, Jan 6, 2007.

1. marilynb

marilynb New Member

You posted that there was a thread last year about blacking out or feeling weird in the head.

Do you remember what it was titled? I would like to read it, but I don't even know where to start looking.

I just wanted to get more info on this, since I have had several episodes of light headedness/dizziness lately.

Thanks,
    MarilynB
  2. BobinGermany

BobinGermany New Member

It is called "Anyone feel that they are blacking out" .. I just happened to see it a few minutes ago. The main topic was posted by Greatgran. Hope this helps.
    Bob
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2007]
  3. marilynb

marilynb New Member

Actually, I believe Cromwell had replied & said there was a simular post last year on this subject.

I just wanted to see what it had to say...

Thanks for your reply
    Marilynb
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am so late replying so sorry. The thread was on Dizzyness or vertigo and went back months.

I had a bout of vertigo that turned after months into dizzyness and now is this awful sensation thing for the past 8 months or so. Sounds a lot like yours.

I hope you can find the thread. Try googling my name and searching in there around August. I used to be on a olot so I have a lot of posts etc.

I would urge you to try and see a GOOD neuro IF you can find one. Try taking OTC meclazine, just one a day and see if it helps this. It is for motion sickness but can really help weird head stuff.

It is scary. I am so sorry I am late replying, been having ups and downs.

Love Annie Cromwell