crosstitcher

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crossticher, Sep 17, 2006.

1. crossticher

crossticher New Member

its the first time ive used the computer for chatting need help
  2. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I have never done instant chatting, but I saw your name, and had to say hello. I am also a cross stitcher, that is when I can. I do a little at a time, and just enjoy it when I can.
    Welcome, and I hope to chat with you soon.
    God bless, Julie
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2006]
  3. crossticher

crossticher New Member

thanks for answering me ive been all evening trying to do this im not very good with the computer my daughters been onat me for ages to do this she is on the chat line for her husband he had a stroke she will be so pleased ive done it at long last speak to you again sometime take care from brenda
  4. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Crossticher

Welcome to this message board. This is a nice place to visit. If you have questions ask away and we will try and help.

I used to do a lot of cross stitching but haven't for a long time. It is hard on my neck and eyes. I miss my crafts though.

Write another letter when you can and tell us about yourself. Do you have FM or CFS?

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  5. crossticher

crossticher New Member

thanks for the replys ive got fm had it for 6yrs ido my cross stitch when i can also started card making this year thats goood fun my daughter got me started with your group she is on the stroke group as her husband had one last year once i get the hang of this i will b fine heres hopeing take care brenda