Crying episodes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cookie3, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Cookie3

Cookie3 New Member

Does anyone ever cry just because you are so tired and just feel so bad so often, that you just can't help it on a regular basis. I do so especially when stressed out, a week before my period and hell maybe one week out of the month (if I'm lucky) I may have a somewhat good week. One that I still hurt, but do not cry, I call that a good week. Please let me know that I am not the only one out there that feels this way. Thanks alot. Cookie3 from New Orleans
  2. CatofDoom

CatofDoom New Member

sometimes it seems like too much; too much pain, too much fatigue, too much everything. so i sit down and have a good cry.

so you aren't the only one to do this, i do it too^.^
  3. painandagony

painandagony New Member

I cry a lot. Forget my effexor withdrawal right now, I cry a lot. I have trouble with crying and not being able to stop. Does anyone else have that? If I'm at home I don't care...but i sometimes cry out in public when with friends and if i start crying, i can't stop. It happens if either someone asks/tells me something really ignorant and it hurts. I'm barely hanging on and that can put me over the edge. Or, if one of my friends is showing extra care and concern for me and we're talking about how awful it is, i might start crying. It totally depends on the day.
    Take Care, you're not the only one...by far
  4. no1buddybear

no1buddybear New Member

I do too when it all gets a bit much, the littlest thing becomes the final straw and I just let it all out. but crying is good because you've got to do something to release some of that tension inside.
  5. painandagony

painandagony New Member

How else can i relieve the tension? I always forget about the fact that I can't exercise to release tension. Another good reason to try and get back walking regularly.
    Thanks!