Crying ?? you bet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alfmama, Aug 26, 2005.

1. alfmama

alfmama New Member

I've did a lot of crying this week. The pain si so bad, the brain fog, the loss of "my life" . But today I will find something to laugh about!! Today I will try to be better!! I'll be praying for you too.

Live to laugh even through the tears,
    Alfmama
  2. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I am going to get out some of my fall decorations and lay them around. Don't you just love the colors? Best wishes from Wyoming, and I wish I knew a funny joke to tell you!

Jana
  3. petesdragon

petesdragon New Member

Dear alfmama--

The quickest way to get a smile on your face is to take care of yourself without piling on guilt even about not laughing. Whether you are napping or reading or watching tv if your are relaxed with taking care of yourself you will have at least pleasant thoughts.

Been there -- done that.
  4. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

Thought I would tell you a story to give you a good laugh. I know many of us on here have kids so you should get a chuckle.

When I had my 2nd daughter the oldest was 3 yrs old. When we brought Taylor home I was very tired and decided to put everyone down for a nap & then I could rest on the couch. The oldest woke me up and it looked like she had put Brill cream on her hair – she looked just like my Papa! I asked her what it was that slicked her hair straight back & she wouldn’t tell me – I looked all over the house and there was not a mess to be found! I knew I had to get it washed out so I tried shampoo – didn’t even touch it! I tried baking soda – didn’t touch it! I tried dish soap – didn’t touch it! You could spike her hair and it stuck straight out! I had to take her to my beautician to have it striped.

A week or so later I finally figured out what she had used – Preparation H – yes, hemorrhoid cream! I couldn’t get it out because it is water soluble.

Hope this gave you a chuckle!
    Kelly
  5. alfmama

alfmama New Member

I've been off the board for a while, but thanks for all the laughs you've given me. I have a 13yr old granddaughter living with me, and a 5 yr old step granddaughter living next door. The daily visits fron the 5 year old are priceless.She is such a princess! She likes to helpclean house couse " i can pick up things on the floor better than you couse my back don't hurt" She is truly a wounderfull child.