CrymznWych I'd like to talk to you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Jul 4, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Renaissance Festivals! I love them .I collect castles and stainglass Art.Also Renaissance Art.
    Your Bio picture is very interesting, is it you? Are you an actor?
    You just seem very interesting to me and I thought we had some things in comman so I thought I'd say Hello!
    If you post more Pictures let me know Id like to see them .
    The make up is beautiful it really takes talent to do that.
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

3. CrymznWych

CrymznWych New Member

I got that picture from deviantart.com. I believe it is a computer generated image, not an actual person. I found it fascinating, and seems to suit my screen name. However, you are correct in that we share an interest in Ren Fests! :) I'm no actor, tho something of an artist, just not with that level of expertise.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I live close to maryland in Va. They have a really nice Renaissance Festival for several months. I think it starts in July.They have wonderful ArT there.Stainglass and such.
    It is really worth going to if you are ever in this area.

Just google Renaissance Festival in Maryland and you will get the information for it.

Have you been to any really good ones around the country?

5. CrymznWych

CrymznWych New Member

We get one here every year from February thru the end of March. Might even be the same group you have, they travel cross country, have all kinds of neat artisans. I LOVE em!
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I just realized you were in A .I bet their costumes are really hot there.Is the weather really as nice out there as everyone says?
    Its been raining here and very humid everything is sticky.Yuck.
    Well its been nice getting to know you .jump in anytime on my post and say hi.
    I hope you have a good pain free day!
  7. CrymznWych

CrymznWych New Member

Feb and March the temp usually is in the 70's, and we don't get much humidity except during the monsoon season, when it gets into the 60's. Our summers are hot, runnig in the 100's till about Oct. The Fest comes thru at a good time of year for them, it's actually fairly comfortable even with their costumes.
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and it gets hot when we dress up....

jodie
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I've never been to cal. never even wanted to go there.Sorry
    Are you an actor ?what part do you play?I love the costumes from that time.The Art and romance everything about it. I may have been born in the wrong time :)
  10. CrymznWych

CrymznWych New Member

Yes the costumes can be a little hot. I don't know about Jodie, but I've never worked with the festival that comes thru here (not for a lack of trying). It's still fun to dress up and go there. Cracks me up when people, sometimes even the employees, think I work there.
  11. carebelle

carebelle New Member

cool Post us a picture sometime when you are dressed.Do you make your on cloths for it?I might get brave someday and do that.lol I love when they have the real weddings with everyone dressed in their own costumes.so cool