CSF vaginal bleeding

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bendy_kendy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. bendy_kendy

bendy_kendy New Member

Hey,

This topic was brought up ages ago, but not many replys..(maybe coz its not common)

Ever since i was diagnose with CFS i have had bleeing between periods, ive been checked from endometriosis and have a laperoscopy.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this..Its yucky brownish blood and the area (down there) gets very tender.

Im currently under investigation by my gyno.. n he is doing a biopsy soon.. be he has no ideas.. n im sick of this!!

please offer advice..

thanks so much
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

vaginal bleeding is not a usual symptom of CFS.

However you have to get it checked out. You dont say how old you are.

I had this in my 30s and had to have a hysterectomy at 39, which was an absolute godsend to me as the intermittant bleeding and pain had got so bad. Now they can do all sorts of things they couldnt do 20 years ago, without big operations.

Oh and for years they checked me out and found nothing but when I had the hysterectomy they found fibroids, handnt' shown up on any of the tests, or laproscopies I had.

Good luck.

Rosie

[This Message was Edited on 04/01/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/02/2007]
  3. butterfly8

butterfly8 New Member

I had a hysterectomy at aged 39 long before I developed cfs. I had bad interperiod pain and some interperiod bleeding due to endometriosis.

I had three or four laberoscopies which showed slight endo. However, when I had the hysterectomy, they found that the endo. was extensive and had started to damage the bowel and bladder.

The points I am trying to make are:
    1. I do not think that interperiod bleeding has anything to do with cfs. We can have more than one thing wrong with us.
    2. biopsies and laps. do not always show the extent of the problem as the other reply has indicated.

Interestingly, however, there is sufficient evidence to claim that women who do have 'reproductive' problems have a higher risk of developing cfs - or vice-versa.

Good luck wiht your treatment. I hope you find something that you can deal with easily.
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

On here a few weeks ago I have had 2 bleeds inbetween my periods but i know what It was it was antibiotics I was on
    I know that for a fact as it stopped when I came of them
    I changed them and no bleed so I am not woried anymore
    could it be your mediacation?

Clertyx
  5. bendy_kendy

bendy_kendy New Member

Im only taking 10mg of endep nightly..(anti-depressant)

so i dont think it could be meds.. i havent had antibiotics ages.
  6. bendy_kendy

bendy_kendy New Member

Oh and BTW im only 22..

so i hope it aint that serious!!!

i do want to have kids one day..

maybe i;ll hvae to start trying?