Cuddel Ewe experiences? updates?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Nov 7, 2010.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

I was considering a Cuddle Ewe, I remember reading both good/bad or at least some were not too happy about it.

So just wondering- who's had one the longest or how long did it seem to last if not "forever"... and does it eventually matte down or what? Did machine washing/drying seem to affect it?

Thanks all!
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

My niece bought one and sent it back. I got my dad a small one and it does mat down.

have u considered a foam topper or down bed?
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

that's what I remember reading before, the idea of it being as good as new and having "lifetime" use doesn't really work.

Yes, I have a thin foam topper, was just looking for some extra warmth/softness... I'll probably just buy another to put on top of it. ;)

4. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I bought one for my CA King bed and I think it was over $300. It was great at first, but like everyone else says, it did flatten out. I even rotated and flipped it as recommended. There was a visible hump in the middle of the bed, not good.

Also, you can't wash it. Mine weighs probably 20lbs, it's huge. I had a couple of liquid spills on mine and couldn't get it very clean.

Now, I actually just use it as a floor pad to sleep on when the kids have friends over.

5. victoria

victoria New Member

For that kind of money, sadly, you'd think it would last longer or at least be cleanable/more usable. One allergy problem (even if one can be around wool) are dust mites, for starters...