Cuddle Ewe and allergens?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Malen, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Malen

Malen New Member

I'm seriously thinking of investing in one of the Cuddle Ewe underquilts as well as one or two of the wool pillows.

Anyone used them? Thoughts?

Also does anyone know how poor or good the wool is at resisting/repelling allergens (specifically dust and dust mites)?

2. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

I have the very same question! Anyone?
  3. Malen

Malen New Member

bumping again.....

c'mon people, I know some of you have these things!
  4. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Well first off.. I highly recommend getting one. Most everywhere that sells them has a money back guarentee so you can send it back if you don't like it. I put off buying one for awhile because they are expensive, but really it is SO comfortable, that i would never ever give it up now. I can't say that I SLEEP better.. because i just always have problems sleeping. But I would say that I am more comfortable while resting and trying to sleep.

I'm not sure about the allergens.. i am allergic to dust somewhat, and i haven't noticed any effects since having it. If you are very allergic, or are very concerned about dust/dust mites, you could still get an allergen cover to go over your mattress AND the cuddle ewe.

Good luck! :)
  5. Malen

Malen New Member

I actually googled the company and found a phone number to call them directly, which I did yesterday. A very nice and helpful lady told me that the wool is naturally resistant to dust and dust mites so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Now to start saving up for one! *g*