Cuddle Ewe bedding

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caperkat, Apr 12, 2006.

1. caperkat

caperkat New Member

Has anyone here tried the Cuddle Ewe mattress pad, or any of their bedding products? I hate my bed, even with the memory foam pad, etx. I'm looking for something different. I appreciate any suggestions from your experience.

kat
  2. tramar47

tramar47 New Member

CaperKat: I have not tried the cuddlewe, but did go to two mattress stores and tried the "space" foam mattress and found I could not move when I got in bed and very hard to get out of. I ventured on to the expensive air bed store in the Mall and "BINGO" knew this was the bed for me it was like magic to see the pressure points disappear. I took my husband down and let him try it, then I went back for the third time and tried it just to ease my mind that I was not about to make another expensve mistake. Well I took all the information down and even wrote the brand name of the pump down. I got home and went online and got approved for their "credit card" and was about to order. After researching online one more time I found a store online and called them and found the same mattress and pump for $399 delivered in a semi to my front door. It came in two boxes......and I thought oh no what have I done and preceded to put it together and it took me maybe an hour at the most. Same pump,same mattress cover as the $2200 mattress I was going to order. IT IS WONDDDDDERFUL and I have slept better than I have in years. Good luck in your search, and I also would love to hear from anyone who has the cuddlewe pads. I think I would love the pillow.
    Tramar aka Diane
  3. code34me

code34me New Member

Love it! I just sink into it when I get in bed. It has to be turned and fluffed alot and it is heavy. I have to have my husband do it for me. I have a bed (matress) from Ikea it is firm which gives good support. I also have there pillow top (Ikea) and then the Cuddle Ewe. I think firm support is what I need but also have to have the cushsion of the pillow top and Cuddle Ewe.

When I first got it I had a down comforter and between the Cuddle Ewe and the down comforter I roasted! So I changed my comforter to lighter one and was just fine then!

Take care of Ewe! LOL Codey
  4. BethM

BethM New Member

I've had a CuddleEwe underquilt for several years, and love it. I stopped using it when we got our Select Comfort airbed, but started again since I've been temporarily sleeping on a regular mattress. (hope that all made sense)

I'm considering getting a king sized one for the airbed, if I can convince my spouse its a good idea. If not, I'll still use the extra long twin size one I already have, on my side. The only problem is that it makes one side of the bed a little higher than the other.

I think that the underquilt is a wonderful concept for sleeping comfort.

Beth.
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

(who could resist such a cute name), but I changed my mind when I found out it can't be washed or drycleaned.
  6. tammy21

tammy21 New Member

I was wondering have they got a web site for the cuddle ewe mattress, I live in New Zealand and have not heard of it before?
    Thanks
    Take care everyone
    Tammy
  7. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

This site's store (ProHealth) sells the cuddle ewe products. AMY
  8. tammy21

tammy21 New Member

Thanks for that
    Tammy
  9. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

what's the brand name of the airbed you bought? do you have low back problems in addition to trigger point pain? i bought a memory foam topper only to find out it was murder on my low back. looking for suggestion for mattresses for back pain sufferers, that magical combination of firmness and comfort.

eddie
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2006]
  10. G.I.Jane

G.I.Jane New Member

I have a Cuddle Ewe underquilt and it did wonders for my sleep - I don't think I was sleeping before I had it. There's a cover that goes over the quilt and you wash THAT. One of the best gifts I've ever gotten - it's leagues better than memory foam pads etc which I've tried. Plus when my husband and I visit his parents we throw it in the back of the car and use it where we end up - that way I still sleep great. Nothing compares - Cuddle Ewe is amazing. Good luck with your search, and take care - Jane
  11. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

The memory foam overlays cause my low back major problems. I do OK with one on my air mattress on the floor if I have it pumped up to the highest firmness. I don't have an expensive air bed, just one of those pop-up things on the floor. I just can't take the pressure-type burning pain from my coil mattress any more. :( It is SO hard to find something supportive enough for low back problems but soft enough to cushion your pressure points. I am about at my wits end.

Julie
  12. caperkat

caperkat New Member

tammy21, I first saw the cuddle ewe products on this website.

Has anyone tried, or had luck with the "Aerobed in a minute"?

kat