Cuddle Ewe Underquilt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MrHappyGoLucky12, Feb 4, 2006.

1. MrHappyGoLucky12

MrHappyGoLucky12 New Member

Does anyone here use the Cuddle Ewe underquit? Do you like it? Is it worth the money? I'm considering buying one. http://www.cuddleewe.com/
  2. bigmh

bigmh New Member

I have a California King size, and we used to like it. However, we took it off and started using a 2" memory foam mattress topper. It was hot in the summer, so we tried putting the Cuddle Ewe back on. Neither my husband nor myself liked it after the memory foam (although the Cuddle Ewe was not hot...it breathes). So I'm still looking for the answer to good sleep!

If this is the size that you need, I'd make you a deal on it! Good luck...I know there are others that use them on this board...if you do a search, you should come up with more info. Blessings...Ann
  3. acesk

acesk New Member

My Mom LOVES hers (she has FM also). She had one and used it for 5 years. She had it taken off when she moved and hurt a LOT more without it! It was old, so I bought her a new one on this prohealth web site. Got 20% for 1st time buyer coupon.

She now feels better.

I use a memory foam bed and like that.

Sue in Florida
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I've been using mine for about two months. I noticed an improvement right away as far as way fewer morning aches and pains. The pressure points aren't there anymore.

It's not as fluffy as I thought it was going to be. I pictured it being this big fluffy poof that I would sink into. But it's not and that's okay. It's just a really comfortable surface to lay on.

It seems to flatten out a bit with time. But fluffing it and flipping it over when I wash sheets perks it back up. The flipping over can be awkward. My husband has to help me.

Overall I really like it. I'm sure not as sore in the mornings. I bought mine through this site - Pro Health. The nice thing is that they offer a 90 day guarantee. If you don't like it, return it. You would have to eat the return shipping, but it would be a nice out if it turned out you didn't like it. Keep the box, just in case.

I know some people like it and some people don't, so read lots of posts. And keep in mind the 90 day guarantee.

Katy