Cuddle Ewe?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LouiseK, Apr 19, 2007.

1. LouiseK

LouiseK New Member

Hello all,

I'm almost ready to spring for the Cuddle Ewe underquilt. Can those of you who have taken the plunge answer a few questions for me:

l. How long did it take to smash down where you sleep?

2. Does it slide around on the bed?

3. Do you turn it around often and is it heavy?

4. Any way of re-fluffing it?

5. Do you like it enough to recommend it?

THANKS ALL.
  2. LouiseK

LouiseK New Member

JAM
    Thank you for the great response. . .after it smashed down does it still seem to be offering you some cushioning or are you just using it in spite of itself, so to speak?

I'm looking at another topper that is latex, cotton and wool but the cotton, I know, will smash down quickly. Wool is about the most buoyant natural fiber . . .

Is it still any use really?

Thanks again. And, anyone else have a Cuddle-Ewe??
  3. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

I tried the cuddle ewe. Hate it! to me it seemed lumpy. very expensive to be now folded under the bed! I disagree, it weighs a ton if you are hurting.
    good luck and God bless yoy and yours
    Sheri
    ps I have a 4inch memory topper, comfortable 80% of the time but i have yet to find a way to keep it from sliding half off the bed. this is also very heavy.
  4. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

I've had my Cuddle Ewe for at least 5 years. For the price, I expected some results. I have to say that it has not made any difference. I think it would be a better investment to make sure you have a very comfortable pillow top mattress. If I were you, I would save my money.
  5. desertlass

desertlass New Member

However, I don't have a lot of FM tender points, just more of the diffuse pain.

I have a nice mattress, but this just adds some softness, not support. It is much nicer than my old feather baffle.

I don't find that it smashes down, and it does not separate like the feather one did.

But, to help you out, I don't find Tempur Pedic foam to be at all comfortable, so if you do, maybe you wouldn't like the cuddle ewe-- hard to say. Comfort is so individial.

Oh, the whole thing about "regulating heat" etc. I have not found to be very effective. I still get hot and cold and sweat and chill. My husband, (who is perfectly healthy) goes through all these temperature fluxes, so it's not just my weird CFS.

Hope that helps. I think there was a recent post on this, maybe there are more opinions on that besides mine. I reall do like mine, and my girls are jealous of it. :)
    Lisette