Cuddle Ewe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kim, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

Hi,

Has anyone purchased this. It has a 90-day return guarantee and I'm desperate to get some relief.

How about the pillow that is called temprepedic (or something like that). I bought one for $180 and returned it but I don't think I have it a chance. My neck and upper back ache so much and I'm ready to try anything.

Thank you.

Kim
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

Hi,

Has anyone purchased this. It has a 90-day return guarantee and I'm desperate to get some relief.

How about the pillow that is called temprepedic (or something like that). I bought one for $180 and returned it but I don't think I have it a chance. My neck and upper back ache so much and I'm ready to try anything.

Thank you.

Kim
  3. evileva

evileva New Member

Hi Kim,
    I have wondered about the cuddle ewe myself, let me know if you try it. I am thinking about getting a down feather mattress to go on top of my regular one. I had one before and I really liked it, unfortunately my husband didn't so I ended up giving it to my daughter. But now since the hubby is gone I'm going to get another one. Let me know if it is any good.
    Eva
  4. cls

cls New Member

I bought one about 2 years ago and love it! It is getting a little compressed now but still feels good.
  5. BethM

BethM New Member

I've been sleeping on a CuddleEwe underquilt for a year and a half, and love it. It is comfortable and cozy, and I believe I sleep better on it. They are pricey, but it was well worth it for me. I bought a long twin, so it's just on my side of the bed (it's a California King), because my spouse likes a firmer mattress. Sort of makes the bed look lopsided, but who ever sees it, anyway! We've gotten accustomed to it. I also use the wool filled pillow, and have found it comfortable as well, although it tends to flatten out a bit. I can punch it into the shape I like. When I bought my underquilt, I appreciated the 90 day return policy, but after one night, there was no question in my mind about keeping it. If you buy one, post about how you like, ok?

Peace,
    Beth.
  6. Kim

Kim New Member

I lay awake in pain and I'm willing to try anything. I'll order it tomorrow and let everyone know how it works.

I appreciate this board and all of you who so willingly share information and care about one another.

Kim