Cuddle Ewe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wolflake46, Mar 3, 2003.

1. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

Has anyone out there tried the Cuddle Ewe quilt for their bed? I am thinking of purchasing one and want to know if anyone has gotten one and what they think of them?
  2. yayapriestess

yayapriestess New Member

I have had one for about 4 months and I cannot say it has been a miracle or relieved pain. It is a little more comfortable but after 2-3 months I feel like I am sleeping in trench, it is not as fluffy( for lack of better word) where I sleep, in the middle of my bed as it is on the sides and bottom. Probably would do it again, but not raving about it. Good luck
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I have a heated mattress pad from Brylane that I just love!!! It has a super thick pad, and is wireless for comfort. I paid about $66 for a queen size. Even my husband agrees that it was money well-spent, especially after we spent a week without it over Christmas. They have an 800 number, but I got mine from their web site.
    Kathryn
  4. starstella

starstella New Member

which has to be about 2 years old now. I have enjoyed mine, and when I sleep on a bed without it, I can tell. (I then suffer the princess on the pea syndrome, due to hardened myofacia lumps on my hips) My cuddle ewe is a single size which I use on a fold out bed so I remove it daily which probably is a reason why mine does not trench. If I remember correctly, the manufacturers do warn of less resiliency of the wool fibers over time. So you do need to move it around, and air it periodically as part of its care.
    I take mine nonchalantly now since I've had it awhile, but when I first slept on it I loved it! I replied to someone else asking about a cuddle ewe in the past so you might want to do a search on it and see what other opinions (besides mine) were given. I say if you can afford it, go for it, just take care of it to get maximum use.
  5. JudieV

JudieV New Member

i'VE HAD MINE FOR 6 MOTHS I wish I ciuls say something nice.
    The differance was quite small from the onset.It does not quite fit my queen size bed (I was assured it would stretch out) It hasn't. It takes me a 1/2 hr to fluff the thing up. All in all........sorry I didn't try the 60 dollar one first......this was a VERY expensive lesson.

JudieV
  6. sapphire

sapphire New Member

It was a big waste of money. My hips still hurt just as much as they did before. It did absolutely nothing for me.
    Wish I could say something nice about it but for what it costs you would think it would have made a little difference.

Sapphire
  7. schnoodle

schnoodle New Member

My friend just got one and just loves it. she is trying to convince me to get one but I already have a water bed. Workers comp had to reimburse her for hers
  8. BethM

BethM New Member

Lots of differing opinions here! I've had mine about a year and a half, and enjoy the nest-like sleeping space it provides. I use an extra long twin on my side of our California King bed, sort of makes it look funny, but who cares!!!?? I feel very comfy and cozy on my cuddle quilt, and feel a difference when I sleep somewhere without it. I also like the little wool filled pillow I was sent along with it.

It was a gamble, but worthwhile, for me.
    Beth.