cuddle ewe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jake2, Mar 11, 2003.

1. jake2

jake2 New Member

HI
    I've finally been diagnosed with fibro a year ago. I'm dealing with it the best I can. I came across the cuddle ewe and was wondering if any one has tried this and does it really work.

Jackie
  2. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

I am new to this board but I asked the same question a week ago so if you want to look for the answers I got feel free. I think I am going to get a heated mattress pad for the time being to save money and see if that works. Hope this helps. Good luck to you

Diane
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Jackie, welcome to the board. I am so sorry your post went to the second page! This board has been moving so fast these last few days. We usually have so many replies to someone new! Please accept my apology!

I don't have a Cuddle Ewe, but I have heard that they are wonderful for the Fibro pain.

Pro Health does sell them (check the 'Store' link at the top of this page), you might want to compare prices here before you buy one.

What I am using right now is a feather bed, with a 'wireless mattress heating pad' on top of it.

The softness from the feathers and the gentle heat from the pad has been a great help with the pain and morning stiffness. I don't know how I survived before I figured this one out! You could do the same with the Cuddle Ewe.

Again, I apologize for your being ignored, I am sure it was not intended, we have some of the nicest people around here, and they are very helpful to one another.

Welcome, and I do hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl