Curcumin/Artemesia supplement?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by herbqueen, Jan 27, 2010.

1. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

I can't remember if I saw this on prohealth or not.........a supplement combo of curcumin/and I believe artemesia? Does anyone remember seeing this... I think maybe used to treat HIV .. I can't remember...... looking for that.. Thx.
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Know that Cheney recommends both as part of his treatment.

I also know that ProHealth just got Artemesia in their new catalogue.

They might also sell the cucurmin.

I am waiting to try these till I get tested for XMRV.

Though Cheney did say that two of his patients who had been on Art. for months did test
    positive. Their mother did not. Though they all got sick at the same time.

3. Elisa

Elisa Member

Curemisinin™ (from Bioponic Phytoceuticals) uses a “combination of natural products” approach by combining the anti-malarial effects of known (and currently utilized) effective herbal agents: Artemisia (source of artemisinin), Turmeric root (source of curcumin) and Cinchona bark (source of natural quinine alkaloids). In combination, this formulation offers a useful remedy to address the problems of malaria. In addition, Bioponic Phytoceuticals’ use of a nasal delivery system allows the liquid remedy to be delivered directly to the brain via the nasal membrane. This may have a significant impact on Cerebral Malaria, a condition that especially effects children and is deadly if not treated.

God Bless,

4. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

Is AZT based on artemesia/derivative? I seem to recall reading that?

Curious as to why cheney recommends Artemesia/what for?

It is also used in Lyme/coinfection treatment.
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Cheney's recommending a particular form/type, artesunate.... it's slightly different than the artemesia that my son took for Babesia along with mepron. I think it's supposed to be more powerful.

hope that helps....