Cure Tooth Decay - by Ramiel Nagel - (Avoid Root Canals)

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Recipes For Patients' started by Waynesrhythm, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

This is apparently one of the best books out there for strategies on how to avoid cavities, tooth sensitivity, and all other kinds of dental stuff, including root canals, even AFTER the dentist has said you need one. --- The link below takes you to Amazon, which has over 200 reviews. It sounds like his methods work. I'll be getting this book from the local library in a couple days or so, and will get back with a review of my own. Some pwCFS have traced the root of their illness to oral and dental issues and subsequently recovered.
    [​IMG]
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Wayne, let us know what you think about the book and "advice".....I could have gone thru major work 5+ yrs ago with an already root canal area and have been able to not do the major work.... I believe I read or heard over the years holistic dentists do NOT believe in root canals.....we sure are a bunch of guina pigs....and money makers for the docs.... Fear Fear Fear....

I hope my area continues to be OK....I use coconut oil a lot and myrrh tincture for my mouth. And just bought a new bottle of Collodial Silver. jam
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013