Curious

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eurodiva, Oct 4, 2006.

1. eurodiva

eurodiva New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the boards and wanted to say hello and also get some opinions on some things. Has anyone ever tried the Fibro Freedom pills? I was curious as to if they have been beneficial to you. I have CFS/Fibro and have recently noticed that my fibro is getting worse. I want to try something and wanted to ask for some advise here on the boards. Any responses regarding the Fibro Freedom or other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Welcome!!

I have not tried the product you mentioned, however out of desperation I have spent tons of money on everything I thought "might help".

Most things are a waste of money for me because I have such a sensitive stomach I wind up buying expensive supplements and not taking them.

Just yesterday I tried one pill of "pregnalone" and was nauseated for several hours.

One thing that helped me slightly was bio identical hormones. Other than that, stress reduction was the biggest help.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2006]
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I found Fibro Freedom pills at our store here. It says:

SOOTHES, STRENGTHENS & REVITALIZES
    Relieves achy muscles, tissues and joints
    Naturally promotes deep, restful sleep
    Cuts through brain fog

(Also helps our fight as it supports research.)

Who has tried it? I read some testimonials also at the store, on this. Would love to hear from anyone with knowledge of it.

Blessings........Susan