Curiousity never killed my cat.--Another Poll

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sickandtired, Oct 17, 2002.

1. sickandtired

sickandtired New Member

I know I have way too much time on my hands. I've read alot of information and am personally trying to save the world (hehe). But a thought popped into my head and it won't leave, so, I'll ask the question. I was just kinda curious... How many people have their tonsills or had them taken out. And,(of course there's an and) are your symptoms mild, moderate or servere. To all who answer, thanks, I'm sure it will passify my thoughts for a moment, until something new takes its place.
    Andrea
  2. sickandtired

sickandtired New Member

I know I have way too much time on my hands. I've read alot of information and am personally trying to save the world (hehe). But a thought popped into my head and it won't leave, so, I'll ask the question. I was just kinda curious... How many people have their tonsills or had them taken out. And,(of course there's an and) are your symptoms mild, moderate or servere. To all who answer, thanks, I'm sure it will passify my thoughts for a moment, until something new takes its place.
    Andrea
  3. JP

JP New Member

Hi Andrea

Had them out at age 18 and my FM symptoms are moderate.

Jan
  4. lavender_butterfly

lavender_butterfly New Member

Well...I was born without tonsils and my FMS symptoms are moderate.
  5. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Severe CFS......mild FMS...

Peace.......DJ
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Taken out at age 15. My symptoms are severe. Klutzo
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

no surgeries until my 26 yo hysterectomy.

Severe Fibro in my opinion, not usually much relief, I am a hermit.

Jaci
  8. Suze

Suze New Member

Had them surgically removed around age six, then adenoids (which had grown back) removed via radiation a year or so later.

FMS mild to moderate, with occasional wicked flares.

Suze
  9. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Had them taken out when I was 5. I am new to FMS, so either I am in a non-stop flair or it is severe.

Cindy
  10. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I had them out when I was in first grade. fm..moderate..with flares and cfs..moderate with major flares <g>I have been in cfs flare ALL summer..I am happy to tentively report I see light at the end of the tunnel again!
  11. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Had my tonsils and adenoids removed 42yrs ago at the age of 6 (geez, am I that old already..lol)

FMS symptoms are moderate to severe at times........

Take Care.............Donna
  12. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Depending on the days, somedays my fm is severe and other days moderate. I think the medicine helps alot from being severe most of the time.
    Carlacat
  13. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I still have my tonsils at age 44--FM/CFS Severe---but Moderated by my Meds. Thank Gawd!
    Karen
  14. herekitty

herekitty New Member

Tonsils and adenoids removed when I was a small child. CFIDS moderate with severe flares, FM mild.
    Kitty =^..^=
  15. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

CFIDS - Severe to me but I know there are others worse off....AMY
  16. lilwren

lilwren New Member

they were taken out when I was 10.

Sharon L
  17. kadywill

kadywill New Member

no tonsils, no adenoids, 5 healthy cats and a fairly severe case of FM and other stuff. lol
    Love,
    Kady

I, too, had the T&A surgery when I was quite small.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2002]
  18. Billie

Billie New Member

I had tonsils and adnoids out when I was 5 years old. I would say my symptoms are moderate......Billie
  19. allhart

allhart New Member

still have tonsills dont know why there always swollen and always get those white spots,
    i have sever fm and also have cfs
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2002]
  20. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

deep to and can't sing any more. Gary had them out to. I am moderate and Gary severe.

Good luck, Kim and Gary