custsvgal, you found us

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by Pixie, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Pixie

Pixie New Member

TO ALL CAREGIVERS, Please give a big welcome to Custsvgal, she is looking for this site, and in need of our help, we found each other on the fms board, and I directed her to cargivers, so with a BIG CLAPPING OF HANDS FROM ALL OF US CAREGIVERS TO YOU CUSTSVGAL,
    CLAP, CLAP, CLAP
    from, Pixie in Florida
    [This Message was Edited on 03/02/2002]
  2. custsvgal

custsvgal New Member

You all make me feel very special!!!! I feel like Dorothy ..."there's no place like home!" My husband has had FM for 4 years and it wasn't until this morning when I read all the responses I felt I had gained a better understanding of this horrible condition. Thanks again, Cindy
    Oh by the way, my nickname stands for customer service gal. Thanks!
  3. mom

mom New Member

big welcome.
    I am a careee but I enjoy this site. The people that set it up have all disappeared but new ones like yourself are making it their own. I was sad when it was such a lonely place and now it is starting to feel right again.
    I will have to see about getting the old members back again. I think the winter doldrums hit them harder than they expected.
    I was born with fibro and developed cfs while pregnant with my first son. Caught the flu and never recovered. That was 25 years ago.
    So you come here for support and if you want the opinion of a sufferer who doesn't suffer vocally I will let you know what I think.
    I am still in denial that I won't get better and right now I feel great because of the accupuncture I am going through right now. I went before and the effect lasted a year and a half. Hope it will be longer this time. I have lots more energy and right now the only pain I have is the muscle in my upper left arm and the bone of my right elbow. Not bad eh.
    Forgot to tell you I am 46 and live in Ont. on the northshore of lake superior. I have been married for 26 almost 27 years. 2 adult sons one daughter in law and one of the cutest smartest grandsons you would ever want to see. He is 15 months old and I get to see him and my son next week. Glad the accu. is working.
    take care and enjoy the sites.
    mom lynda