Cute doggie pic of my Missy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Sep 28, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I should have named her Messy. She is suppose to be all white, however this day it looks like she was mole hunting,lol.

She looks like she is saying "But mom it will wash off" You can't really see her belly and feet but it was not white. But how can you be mad at that face- Carla
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you couldn't possibly be mad at her Carla - she's a beauty even with her dirty face.

3. ckball

ckball New Member

She is a lab mix, her daddy was a black lab and mom looked like a collie mix, so splain that one Lucy,lol She is my girl tho, so much personality. She has a Elvis snarl when you tell her no, she talks back to me and does her little snarl. It is so hard to be mad when she is so cute-Carla
  4. mezombie

mezombie Member

So Carla, was it you that taught her to smile for the camera?

Too cute!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

What a sweet lookin' baby you have there! Lucky can look at me like that when he wants a bite of whatever it is i'm eating!,,,,,,,,,,,,,He loves apples,,,,,She's probably glade to have you home more since your surgery,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hope your doin; good! Have to Get back on the golf cart right?!,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... She knows how to get to us humans.

7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

A real charmer.

8. kriket

kriket New Member

Sooooo cute!!!! Looks like she is so loveable!!!!

9. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

What a gorgeous baby!

I had a solid white female Shih-tzu years ago. Groomed and combed out she was the most beautiful thing, but she PREFERRED to be a mud pig. She was absolutely the most tomboyish, roughhousing, up to her elbows in muck dog I've ever had. I finally gave up and kept her in a puppy cut. We were both happier that way!

Thanks for sharing
  10. ckball

ckball New Member

Khaley- My other dog is a white with a black mask face aussie shepherd mix and she is the tomboy too. I have a drainage ditch and it was stopped up last year with leaves, mud and muck. She would just go lay down in it.

Loves to run threw the woods and the mud,and lays in pud muddles too. Glad she is a short haired shepherd,lol.

Rock you always know how to make a lady feel good :)

Thank all of you for looking at my Messy Missy, she is not as bad as Twylia but she does try,lol. Carla
  11. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

What a cute pictuare of your "Messy Missy." I really got a kick out of that.

Thanks again for sharing. I am sure you enjoy her.