cyber friend with cancer and RA going into hospice care

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Apr 11, 2009.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

I just read on another site that one of my RA buddies is going into a hospice are center.
    Bobbie is truly a light in so many lives at this site and he needs prayer. His cancer has spread
    into his spine and he's still a happy and smilie.
    Please if you feel lead ,please lift him up in your prayers. He seems to suffer quetly while lifting up everyone else' s spirits. Yes God had truly do a good work in the man.

Thank you all for your prayers
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I am praying for your friend. I pray that God may look upon Bobbie and help ease the pain. My prayers for you and your friend....he seems a wonderful person.

Blessings to you all,
    Deb
  3. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for your friend Bobbie. I have heard of cancer remissions and even cures. I pray Gods grace visits him and stays with him and his family and that he is healed. That he does not suffer discomfort and that he continues to stay strong and positive.

God Bless
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for your friend Bobbie and for comfort and no pain.
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your cyber friend. Julie said an awsome prayer for him which I also said.

I just lost a an old nursing friend of mine of uterine cancer and she dies abaout one week or so ago.. Yes, I know how hard it is especially when you are so far away and cannot visit.
    Our dear priest is continuing to go chemo after all the chemo has shown that the cancer in his lungs seems to have disappeared and the spine tumors seem to have shrunk. I hope this continues. Many have said rosaries for heim . He is so well loved and is like yur friend, always giving to the utmost. Hopeing we do not lose him. He is just wonderful.

Hope all goes well for Bobbie and if he is not to be cured to have safe and peaceful passage to our Father in heaven.

Blessings,

Granni
  6. vivian53

vivian53 Member

Prayers are going out to your friend Bobbie. He sounds like a wonderful man.

vivian