cymbalta

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ejudy, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ejudy

ejudy New Member

Hi The doctor has me on this medicine and at first could not sleep and now I wont to sleep all the time. Thanks ejudy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i took it in the morning and it would make me sleep till 2 3 pm...it stunk for me...

i am not on and i do not miss it...and i was taking it at night i couldn't sleep either..
    jdoei
  3. cilli

cilli New Member

I am on Cymbalta and love it, only anti-depressant that has worked for me. I too take it in the am, when I 1st started taking it I slept all day too, but I was sleeping all day anyway. Now it doesn't affect me that way and I don't know about the keeping me awake at night as i've always taken it in the am. Hope this helps a little.

Love & hugs
    Cilli
  4. ejudy

ejudy New Member

Thanks for answering how long did you take it before you knew it was going to help? The doctor had me on 30mg and then doubled it when it wasn't helping. I have been on the 60 for 3 wks. Thanks again ejudy
  5. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

I have been on Cymbalta for about a year now. It did make me sleep a little better. I love the way it has worked for me. I plan on staying on Cymbalta as long as I possibly can. It has helped my pain, my emotions, and my outlook with this DD. I do still have flares, but the cymbalta has helped the over all pain. Medicines work differently for everyone, but I would continue it for a while longer. I hope you have as good of results as I have.
    Angela