Cytolog - Could this be a cure for CFS/FM ?.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, May 10, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This sounds like the discovery of the Century:-

I am going to purchase this and see what happens. - Will let you know of any results.

Pat.

Introducing CytoLog

A few of you may be relentlessly searching for "something" because you have been so ill and frustrated for so long, you now feel desperate. Many of you may find the following information unbelievable, and understandably, will reject it.
    With that in mind, we invite your patience in learning about something so completely different, you will not find anything else to compare it to.
    Cytolog Informational Peptide Technology.
    To date, in field and clinical use with more that 2000 infants, children and adults in twelve countries, there have been no known exceptions to CytoLog’s ability to affect the progression of any chronic degenerative disease for which it has been used. In many cases, Cytolog has induced what appears to be complete and lasting cellular recovery.
    This may well be one of the most important discoveries of this century in the search for authentic health and well being.....

Q: What is CytoLog?

A: Cytolog is a special concentration of specific low molecular weight peptides normally found in human and animal blood, milk and Colostrum. In Cytolog they are suspended in a fluid carrier and are not freeze dried, dehydrated, spray dried, pasteurized or denatured in any way.

Q: How is it obtained?

A: The specific peptides are separated, in a proprietary process, from bovine colostrum in such a way as to allow them to remain in a natural state without the interference or association with other peptides, proteins or any other naturally occurring constituents. CytoLog is manufactured in Northern California in a sterile environment, and in conformance with all requirements of the USA Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, as amended and the general regulations for its enforcement.

Q: So is it like Colostrum?

A: Not at all. While it originates from Bovine Colostrum, in its final stage it is totally unlike colostrum or any other product we know of.

Q: How does CytoLog work?

A: Based on numerous clinical and field observations, our developing theory proposes that these specific protein derivatives induce anti-inflammatory cytokine-type activity by the body allowing the immune system to reorient or correct its response strategy against autoimmune disease processes. In other words, we believe that these peptides induce cellular recovery allowing the cells to relieve, and in many cases cure, themselves of their inability to respond naturally to whatever is or has been challenging them.

Q: So, is Cytolog a cure?

A: Not in the literal sense. We must understand that only the body can cure itself. A "substance" such as a drug cannot cure. The body may or may not use something depending on the body's priorities and its usefulness as determined by the cells. In fact, most of the time drugs interfere with the body's wise determination to restore itself, which it is constantly doing to various degrees all the time anyway. Drugs usually overwhelm the cells resistance to them and then impose or intervene in cellular processes. We call the perceived cellular response to the drug a “side effect,” which is more medically acceptable than saying it is harmful. If the appropriate resource is available, the body knows what to do with it. In clinical situations with the use of Cytolog, and depending on the challenge, the body can sometimes recover itself in a few hours. In the case of Viral Respiratory Infection in infants, the initiated recovery may begin within minutes and be mostly complete within the first hour. With Viral Respiratory Infection in infants, the recovery is seen in virtually 100 percent of the cases.

Q: What is the chemical action?

A: Unlike a drug, there is no apparent chemical action or function. We believe the peptides involved deliver information, analogous to computer software. This information is very basic in nature and acts as a sort of "basic operating software" directing or contributing to the cells ability to respond to immunological challenges. We call these peptides "Infopeptides." We believe this type of information is the first and most basic information nature intended to deliver to the cells of infants through colostrum from the first few days of breast feeding prior to the digestive process being initiated and becoming fully functional. In CytoLog these special peptides are more concentrated and, we believe, free of any negative environmental influences that you may find in whole colostrum at this point in time.

Q: Could you be more specific?

A: Initial clinical observations in humans have demonstrated marked and very rapid reductions of inflammation, edema, pain and fever regardless of the cause. CytoLog’s ability to affect a broad range of seemingly unrelated diseases, while being able to cross over into other species, suggests that there is an operating mode of influence involving the transportation of information only. It appears that CytoLog is particularly effective in the treatment of various viral and autoimmune conditions.

Q: What are the practical applications for Infopeptide supplementation?

A: At this time, the evaluation of Infopeptides is focused on twenty general categories of disease: Allergies, Arthritis, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Cancer (adjunctive use only), Celiac Sprue, Crohn's disease, Diabetes type II, Hypertension, Lupus (discoid & systemic), Multiple Sclerosis, Perthes disease (active), Premenstrual Syndrome & Endometriosis, Prion diseases (Kuru & Creutzfeldt-Jakob syndrome), Psoriasis, Sjogren's syndrome, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Thrombocytopenia (idiopathic & autoimmune), topical applications (burns, wounds, infections, insect bites, diaper rash & herpetic lesions), acute viral infections, and chronic viral infections.

Q: What are Infopeptides?

A: Infopeptides refers to a class of small proteins that are believed to act as informational media, advising and coordinating appropriate cellular functions in humans and other mammals. Information available at this time suggests that these peptides are produced in the ribosomes of cells, then circulate in the blood, and in the case of pregnant females, concentrate in the colostrum.

Q: How does the body use the Infopeptides?

A: The Infopeptides are absorbed through the oral mucosa and are not utilized through the digestive tract. For effective use, they have to be absorbed by live cells. This could also apply to an open wound. The cells seem to be able to clone or transfer the information to other cells in the body very fast. In infants, we have seen recovery from Viral Respiratory Infection and fever in about an hour which would be indicative of the information being shared extremely fast, especially given the total number of cells involved.

Q: What are some of the most dramatic recoveries observed?

A: They are numerous and range in recovery from Mononucleosis (diagnoses confirmed by blood test) in about two hours, complete recovery from 30 year old advanced and degenerative Multiple Sclerosis in about six weeks and Celiac Sprue disease in four to five days. There have also been complete resolution of symptoms from other "incurable" diseases such as Sjogren’s Syndrome and Perthes Disease (osteochondritis). Another unusual result was the complete recovery of a dog from rabies (dumb r.) within two days.

Q: So, CytoLog also works for animals?

A: It is effective with species other than humans.

Q: How much clinical work has been done using Cytolog Infopeptides?

A: More than 20 medical doctors, other associates and more than 2000 patients in twelve countries have been observed, many in clinically controlled studies and others in field observations. The first clinical study on Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis was published in 1998 in The Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine and there are several reports from clinical studies currently being prepared for publication.

Q: How long does someone have to take CytoLog?

A: In many cases people and animals have only taken it for as short a time as two weeks and have had no reoccurrence of symptoms ranging for at least five years. About 40% of the time, there is no reoccurrence of symptoms for as long as a year. About 60% of the time there can be a reoccurrence of symptoms within four to six months or so after only using CytoLog for 15 to 30 days. Consistent long-term results have yet to be determined as well as more accurate daily frequency of dosages more specific to different health challenges.

Q: How is CytoLog administered?

A: CytoLog comes in a pump-spray bottle and is generally sprayed into the mouth an average of five sprays two times per day (10 milliliters). There are a few other recommendations depending on what the specific disease is.

Q: Is CytoLog a drug?

A: CytoLog is not a drug and has no known chemical effects on the body. CytoLog is classified as a food supplement.

Q: Does it have any side effects?

A: The safety of Cytolog has been demonstrated in physician monitored safety studies and in normal use. There are no known side effects or contraindications. It is safe to take with anything else and is not effected by any other substance that we know of.

2. ohmyaching

ohmyaching New Member

Did you talk to your doctor and see what he/she had to say?If you decide to use it keep us posted about how it works.
  3. nigelmchale

nigelmchale New Member

are you uk?, can this be got in uk.
    please send me any details about where this may be available, is it purchasable or need prescribing?

would like to try this out.
    thanks for all the intense research you do on others behalf.
    cheers
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

This product is not a drug, very much a homeopathic type administration, it can be purchased over the net and health stores will have to be ordered in I expect.

Go to a search engine and tap in Cytolog, they have their own website and others sell it too.

I can get it in England from Nutricentre by mail order.

Tansy, in answer to your question on my other post, Cytolog originates from bovine colostrum but is quite different in its final stage, -it doesn`t enter through the stomach, and is safe to take with prescription drugs. This sounds a better way of administration to me.

Good luck, I feel very excited by this one.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2003]
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

Thanks.

I actually find just colustrum helpful but I will be doing further research and thinking (ouch!) on this.

Cheers

Tansy
  6. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Hi Pat,

Have you purchased the cytolog yet? I am very interested in what you think about it.

If this could correct our immune system problems we would all be on our way to better health. It sounds so good. Can it be true?

Let us hear from you ASAP on it. Thanks.

CLD
  7. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

My Cytolog has just arrived in the post, so my daughter and I shall both be starting today.

She has had CFS for 3 years now and suffers with Polycistic Overy Syndrome, sinus problems, viral infections, and was diagnosed with Mycoplasma too.

I have fatigue, sinus, a developing hip problem, stiff achy joints and digestive problems.

Neither she or myself are on any medication, apart from natural supplements, so it`ll be interesting to see if anything happens...
    Rest assured, I will let you know.

Pat.
  8. sofy

sofy New Member

I have my hopes up that this will do the trick for you and your daughter and then for me too. I will be interested in hearing how you are doing after 4 to 6 weeks. Like you I just want to feel well enough to be.
  9. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I am so glad that I did not miss this thread. Thank you for the great info..as usual, you do us a great service on this board.

I hope this helps you and your daughter..as I will be anxious to try it also.

Thanks again Pat and have a great day! ...Sherry
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for the great information again. You are wonderful at keeping us informed on the latest here.

Please let us know how it works for you. I sure hope it works and I will try some if you have good results.

Sandyz
  11. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Well this is day one, and have had two shots of the Cytolog today. - Only had to spray 4 times onto the tongue (empty stomach) for full benefit, and hold for 20 seconds then swallow, it tastes of vanilla, - very nice.

Cost £18.40 - $24 p&p 2fl oz

Well it could be purely psychological but after 10 mins I could feel a slight improvement with the sinus, after an hour felt like there was an airway to breath through. - It`s been that way ALL day, and feels dryer.

My daughter is usually blowing her nose all day long, she has doubts of this working and says she feels no difference, I`ve noticed she isn`t blowing as much.
    Today she is coming down with a virus, sore throat and has a temperature, so she is also now on the Echinacea, Black Elderberry & Olive leaf again.

I was up with the birds this morning, and working today, just HAD to go to bed at 5pm for a sleep, this is ALWAYS for at least an hour minimum. - 30 mins and I was up again more refreshed. Not a feeling I am used to....

This could just be my expectations, as my hopes are high. The real test will be my daughter who suffered badly with CFS and is fortunately a total sceptic.

Post again tomorrow, and hope you had a good day today.

Pat.
  12. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

As you implied it is premature to get our hopes up but I am tickled to hear of your sinus improvement. I will be following your posts on this to see what happens. We all could use a ray of hope. So glad you are willing to be a tester and share your results. Lets keep our fingers crossed. smile.
    My best to you, CLD
  13. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

And have to tell you my sinus has all but cleared up now.
    It`s 90% better.

Dawn my daughter has improved sinus too. She has also recovered from a nasty viral infection within 2 days, whereas she would have normally been holed up for at least a week or so. But having said that I did give her Olive leaf & Echinacea, so that may have helped too.

Just can`t get over this, have to wait and see if it lasts.

Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/17/2003]
  14. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Please read my post /reply tonite to pat and chick ...

it does have benefits however it like most everything else has a down side for me i think it's just the way that top symptom i ve posted andyou are sick of hearing about and i'm sick of dealing wtih affects my body,

it seems everything that helps me one way affects or accentuates that sandpaper dry dry fire ants burning, something else dehyrdation malnututioini or i 'm just so blame sick

i'll give you the info on cytolog i've talked to the CEO more than anyone, i want to help you all, truly, and no i don't sell nothing, i do good to get up and eat

e mail paul story it's been posted God bless Pm
  15. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

For Lucky, hope this info helps.

Love Pat.
  16. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Hi PAT,

How is your day today? Since you have been on both the Cytolog and OLE, I was wondering how you might compare the two...

Also, how has the weather been over there, lately..Do you get as much rain as I have heard about? Guess it would be good for the plants...We have been having more rain than last year, but had a wildfire, then, because of the drought situation and a stupid forest ranger, who started the fire..

Hope your day is a great one,
    ~~Amelia~~
  17. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thank you for asking, - my day has been fantastic. I`ts BEEN THE BEST DAY EVER in a looooong time.....

I`ve had energy to decorate, clean all downstairs through, mow the lawn & trim the edges with shears on bended knee & swept the front and side of the house too.
    I had a 15 min sleep at 3pm and woke fresh as a daisy, I couldn`t believe it!
    I still feel good at the moment (7.40pm), - not the usual knackered soul on the sofa.....

Funny you mention the weather, it`s been a gorgoeus summer day (maybe this helped), yes we get the rain, but then I guess that`s what makes England so green. I don`t mind the rain so long as i`m not out in it!!!
    But we`ve had a lovely warm spring this year all in all.

What kind of forest rangers do you have out there, - must be some kind of pyromaniac?

It`s hard to copmare OLE & Cytolog, Dawn seems to be making good progress on Cytolog without the OLE, but has had to spent the last 4 weeks on her backside after her foot op`.

She is acting like a runner at the starting line though and started walking today,(plaster cast came off on Thursday) she seems very much up together within herself, and has completed her Psycology work ready for her exam next month without struggling mentally at all..

I improved some on OLE but think I didn`t take it for long enough as I still have intolerant digestion problems (candida), so I started on OLE 2 days ago in a concious effort to eradicate it.
    My rapid renewed energy must be due to the Cytolog and or perhaps the addition of fresh garlic & onions in my diet as well as drinking herbal teas.

Would you believe it`s clouding over now so i`m off to rescue the washing.

How has your day been?

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/26/2003]
  18. lucky

lucky New Member

and I will investigate the Cytolog and also watch how you and your daughter will continue feeling better with it. Right now, I am sure that the OLE has some positive effect and that my walking pneumonia was getting better much faster than I expected due to taking it 4 weeks ago.
    Hope the weather is great in England and the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming in your beautiful gardens.
    Take care and kind regards, Lucky
  19. lucky

lucky New Member

I found a lot more info on Cytolog and am very interested in it. However, I wonder what the difference is between Cytolog and Colostrum? Are they the same products with different names? And, also could you pls. let me know where you ordered it. I saw a few stores on the web, but I am a little reluctant to order it that way.
    Thank you, Lucky
  20. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I live in England and found a major health store in London who sent it to me via post.

The cytolog company assure us in their literature it does not have colostrum in, just infopeptides which are information cells.

Best thing to do is see if a health store can perhaps order it in for you.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2003]