CYTOLOG - Exiting new product. Anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, May 9, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I have just read several articles about Cytolog and it sounds impressive stuff, - very promising.
    Does anyone know of this product and did it help?

What is Cytolog?

Colostrum lnfopeptides: Immune System Messengers
    Cytolog is the trade name for a liquid colostral derivative form mothers milk which contains infopeptides: a class of proteins that serve as the source of the information for cells.(software) The infopeptides differ from the colostrum and lactoferrin (other immune system components present in mother milk) because they appear to have no direct antiviral or antibacterial properties themselves. Rather, they appear to carry chemically coded instructions which are crucial to the regulation of the immune system: they are capable of up-regulating a sluggish immune response as well as down- regulating a hyper-responsive one (a characteristic of many autoimmune conditions) Research has indicated that those infopeptides have a promise in a wide range of inflammatory and autoimmune disorders, including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, allergies, fatigue and fibromyalgia. It has been used to treat acute diarrhea in children in Guatemala with considerable success.

Rollin' Back The Clock
    The diminishing availability of human Growth Hormone (HGH) over time is associated with the classic sings of aging:wrinkles,gray hair,decreased energy and sexual function, loss of muscle accompanied by increased body fat,cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, . . . the list goes on. The good news is that clinical evidence demonstrates that reversing the decline in HGH can reverse the decline in just about everything. GH is produced in the pituitary gland and secreted in pulses during the beginning phases of sleep. It is then quickly converted in the liver to its powerful growth promoting metabolite, insulin like Growth Factor type 1 (IGF1). IGH1 elicits most of the effects associated with Growth Hormone. Although GH release slows down dramatically with age, it continues to be produced by the pituitary. One technique for reversing the symptoms of aging is to use natural substances to stimulate the release of GH. In our next issue of Intelliscope, we will present the results of a clinical trial utilizing PROhGH, a cutting edge secretagogue which consistently and dramatically stimulates the release of HGH.Unlike L-arginine products which have been used to promote GH release, PROhGH addresses the entire endocrine influence on GH release through insulin regulation, inhibition of somatostatin, stimulation of GHRH, and conversion to IGFI.

2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. tansy

tansy New Member

without any additional ingredients. Is this the same?

Colustrum has defintely helped with some problems, even my son has agreed to try it, though you should have seen his face when I told him what it was.

He has an IGA deficiency which causes a host of problems, seemed like the logical next step for him, after probiotics.

Cheers

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2003]
  4. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

Good post Pat palmer IS cytolog dairy, i've posted about problems with whey protein isolates and my stomach etc

from what i've read cyto is beyond colustrum??????

whats the consensus here??? thansk Paul mark
  5. sofy

sofy New Member

Will be waiting to hear about your experience with this product. It sounds too good to be true but I sooo want to believe. Thnaks for being the one to try and let us know.