CYTOLOG :- Recovery - Huge improvement in energy....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, May 26, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Well , I can`t believe this myself.

At first, almost two weeks ago, my sinus congestion improved dramatically, and since then my fatigue didn`t seem so bad.

But yesterday I felt full of beans and did absolutely loads with just a short 15 min nap in the afternoon. I expected to pay for it today but woke this morning with such a light feeling I was up at 6am before I realised what I was doing!!! That was like the middle of the night to me at one time,- never up before 9-10am.

Today I feel fantastic, the congestion has now COMPLETELY gone and i`m running around the house like a blue ars fly... as they say.

I expect you`re bored to death with this but I have also been on Flaxseed Oil, Green Tea amongst some, Digestive Enzymes (just before food). I have almost completely cut out chocolate, white bread and pasta - have liquorice & wholemeal bread instead. I also try and have fresh garlic and onions in meals every day too.

The only problems that remain with me are IBS and my stiff/achy joints. Though getting up after sitting a while doesn`t seem quite so bad, but still there, maybe that needs longer.
    The impossible can be achieved - Miracles take longer.... I`m expecting miracles!!!

I have started on the OLE again for the Candida and am going to increase my salt intake (the pure unrefined sea salt type)- comes in flaky crystals, to see if that cures the inflammation in the joints (erodes the crystal build up apparently)...

Dawn my daughter also on Cytolog, had a foot operation 4 wks ago and has had to stay off her feet completely till last week.
    Her sinus, once a permanent problem comes and goes and she seems much better within herself too, though she has a product "Beconase" spray for her nose which she used the other day so can`t be certain if this helped. I will know if it is the Cytolog in summer when the pollen count is at it`s height, and the Beconase stays in the drawer...

Just wanted to let you know it`s going well, Amelia, did you catch my reply to you yesterday?

Hope you are all having a better day today,

Love Pat.

2. tansy

tansy New Member

This is great news, well done you.

Your new found energy must feel amazing.

Cheers

Tansy
  3. Cin

Cin New Member

That is absolutely wonderful. Congratulations on feeling better. Please keep us updated on your progress. :)
    ~~Cindi~~