CYTOLOG:- Recovery... Just keeps getting better......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PatPalmer, May 28, 2003.

1. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Had two great days and this is getting rediculous now, - I was so wide awake last night that I didn`t go to bed till 2am.

I had to be up again at 5am for a journey to Bristol to do some work. - Honestly thought as I climbed into bed i`ll never make it and resigned myself to taking the day off...

Well the neighbour left on his motorbike at 5am which woke me up, before I realised it I was in the shower and raring to go... - on 3 hrs sleep!

I worked (computer valeting) all morning till 1.30pm, then went for a lovely long walk along the canal in the sunshine.

I felt like it wasn`t me doing the walking but a much lighter person inside. - It was such a strange feeling having this inner light energy, not one i`ve felt since I was a child when out on my roller skates all day...

I`ve come home, fed everyone and my kitchen is now spotless, my mind is alert and clear too. My joints are also not quite so achy today.

At this rate i`m going to have to stop taking the Cytolog cos i`m going to wear myself out... Only joking.

Seriously though, I also think my new approach to having only:-
    Natural food (specially with Garlic,Onions & Ginger)
    Nuts & dried fruit,
    Natural sugars (Honey, Liquorice and fruit sugar in drinks -(can`t get Stevia in England)
    and Herbal Teas (Green Tea, & Ginger with lemon in particular)
    along with Flaxseed Oil (or something with omega3s & 6S has also made it`s contribution to my new found well being.

I know sugars are bad for Systemic Candida, and stealth bacteria which most CFS/FMers have, but i`ts absolutely impossible for most to give up eating sugars - tell me someone who DOESN`T end up binging.

So I figure OK then don`t battle and have sugars after all (not chocolate) but ONLY the natural kind.

Cut out all processed food, white bread and pasta (replace with wholemeal or other.

Take from a choice of Olive Leaf Extract/Oil of Oregano or Grapefruit Seed Extract. Eat Garlic,Onions, & Ginger in whatever way you can with food, If you have a dislike for these, there are alternatives.

Drink Herbal Teas, and take supplements of your choice - this should not only counteract the effects of sugar on the yeast, but gradually kill off all the cretins invading your system that make you ill too.

I am just feelimg sooooo good, that I want to share my thoughts and experience with everyone in the hope this will help you too.

Love Pat.

PS, Amelia, I finally saw & replied to your posts yesterday, are you all right? i`m worried.
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

Premenstrual and Amplified CFS symptoms spells trouble right now..not to worry, surely this will pass...Don't want to be a downer on you, however, since you are really soaring, now..

I am in the process of obtaining the Cytolog, but don't know if all the sources are equally good on the net, do you?

My sleeping aids have not been helping much, either..lately, so I feel about the opposite of how you feel right about now..

I do all the dietary stuff you do, except I can't have fruit juices and even onions, or anything sweet (due to the insulin resistance) and have been drinking a lot of green tea..

CelticLadee says this happens to her, too, premenstrually (perimenopausal) so just have to ride it out..

I wrote a note in the wee hours of the morning last night, about the Cytolog, but that one I don't think you saw..added your last name, so it would register on your postings...

Take care and hope your health continues to soar,
    ~~Amelia~~
    [This Message was Edited on 05/28/2003]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Pat, this is great! I'm so glad for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Amelia, i`m such a clot head at times, I haven`t checked this week using my name. - I wondered why you put it in full- just thought you liked it, ha, ha.
    You`d think i`d have figured that one out by now!!!

I`m so sorry you`re having a bad time of it right now, this disease really stinks!

Yes,I have now seen your post thank you. How on earth did you get to speak to a rep and why can`t she guide you to obtaining Cytolog. yes it does say it helps with fibro in their literature.

I`m happy to send you some Cytolog by air mail if you are having problems. - Only take a couple of days.
    Just say, and I will give you my E Mail addy for your address.

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow,

Love Pat.
  5. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

on the site you suggested and he wants to send me info on it, before letting me buy some...I told him how well it affected you, with all the energy...Do you have CFS and FM or just FM?

There is a question in his mind about whether it is effective for CFS...It is unbelievable how he did not want to sell this product...until I know more about it...I have CFS, primarily..I do have Sjogren's Syndrome, though, that it is suppose to treat..

He was kind of believable with all the time he took and did not want to sell a product. They really seem to take that money-back guarantee very seriously, and he indicated that they had a very limited supply...

~~Amelia~~
    [This Message was Edited on 05/28/2003]
  6. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I just have (hopefully had now) CFS, which hadn`t become chronic, so i`m hoping i`ve perhaps nipped it in the bud.

It could be the altered diet protocol too that`s brought this about, shame I did both at the same time...

It`s good this man wasn`t pushy, makes you kinda trust them. Was he from the official Cytolog site?

Did you mention they had FM in their article? - It`s hand in hand with CFS.

I know they will give a refund if it doesn`t work.

Good on you for phoning, always the best option when not sure about something, well done.

Love Pat.
  7. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Glad to hear you are doing so well.

I am so afraid of any type of supplement..............not sure why.

Do you know of any reason why this product might not be safe? Like maybe people with certain illnesses should not take it?
    thanks !
  8. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

But he seems to see a big difference between the CFS and FM... and, he was very opinionated about it...I have started to develop some of the pain symptoms of FM (had the other ones, already)...but primarily CFS..Maybe, I emphasized CFS, too much...

He claimed that he had had both diseases...

I sure could use some of that energy, etc.. Have you always been a very upbeat person, though, Pat, with tons of energy in the past?

~~Amelia~~
  9. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

You know what, that`s a good question, and one I hadn`t considered.

I can`t answer but will do a bit of delving tomorrow "it`s 11.40pm here" you`ve got me thinking now.

You`re wise to be cautious, - i`m just one of those who never learns and jumps straight in the deep end...

Love Pat.
  10. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

I look forward to hearing what you have to say. I have been looking around the net a bit and have found nothing that says anything about side effects but it is relatively new.

My mom is 76 and she said she will try things because she is older and if something takes years to mess you up she doesn't have as many as I do at 45 :) Also , I have to work and I can't afford to do something that will cause me to be off work.

Thanks !
  11. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Mmmnnnnn, I`ve always been the positive type, never give in, but energy wise, not since I was a kid really.

Though I absolutely hated sport at school and never into keep fit, too lazy for that and not the energy if I wanted too anyway.

Did he explain why the difference between the two?

Love Pat.
  12. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

getting good results.

i think it is possible you can nip the cfs in the bud......
    its too late for me to do any nipping......but i am looking out for all helpful stuff and i have never heard of cytomel before. am very curious.

where do you get it ? i am also in UK. you probably knew that but just in case.....i am feeling very down this week...thinking its hormonal........anyway...can you post up where you got it. please.

its good to hear when someone feels better
    pinkquartz
  13. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thinking about it, I can`t see how Cytolog can do any harm really, because it is not a drug.

I can see it may not work for some diseases by nature, but it`s like taking St Johns Wort, if you don`t need it, there are no side affect - things are just the same.

I`m rambling now, probably not making much sense, off to bed soon.

Love Pat
  14. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Thank you,

Sorry you are feeling down, this illness can get to you - hormones don`t help either...

Yes I got The Nutri Centre in london to post, it arrived within 2 days and cost £18.40 + P&P Tel 020 7436 5122.

Hope it`s OK to put this info on here, oh well.

Good luck

Love Pat
  15. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Keeping me up, no, it`s only 12.20am now, I just love this site and wish I didn`t need sleep. Hay, This is the first time we have spoken back & forth like this, it`s great.

The cytolog arrived here unrefrigerated, but I will ask the store if it arrives there in a cool pack or not, as it comes from America.

However, Cytolog does have to be refrigerated once opened - bit like Acidophilus I guess, OK till exposed to the air, - hope so anyway.

My E Mail addy is:- john_pat_palmer@hotmail.com

I will let you know tomorrow what they say.

Unfortunately, I can hear my bed calling so off to the land of nod now, have a nice rest of the day if possible. Take care.

Love Pat.

16. chickadee

chickadee New Member

I've had Fibromyalgia for 100 years (seems like it anyway) and am now 63 years old. I also have low blood platelets (thrombocytopenia). After reading info on cytolog saying that it would raise blood platelets, I decided to give it a try. I called Co. in California and they shipped to me 2nd day air. Total cost for 5 oz. spray bottle including shipping was $48 and change.
    I starting using the Cytolog on Friday. It tastes to me like I think breast milk would taste. So far all I have gotten from it is heartburn. However, I intend to use all of it as the information that came with it indicated that once opened it should be refrigerated and used within 30 days.
    The Jury is still out for me on this one. I'm still hoping that I have some positive results to report.
    Barbara
  17. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

If it comes from here, in the old U.S.A., then it would be silly for you to have to send it to me..Just let me know what brand it is, or who to contact and I'll get it directly here....

Good Night and Sweet Dreams,
    ~~Amelia~~
  18. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

I haven't posted for awhile. I have been having a lot of headaches...both sinus & migraine & hormonal types. Been feeling very depressed & sponge headed. Yeh, Amelia...I just got over another dreaded period. I feel for you! My hormones must be out of balance especially bad this time. I am dragging on 5 days longer than normal. I just had to check on the lastest cytolog remarks so I am looking at the screen with my good eye... The other eye has a piercing pain in it. I hate this disease and I hate hormone imbalances and periods. I wish cytolog would take all of it away and let me be free from it so I could just live a fun life!
    I felt so happy reading about your experience Pat and I just wanted to jump into a good experience too. Then I got the impression that it may not work for CFIDS. That isn't fair! The way things are going for me if I took it I probably would get a worse headache and throw it up all over myself. LOL. sigh.
    Well, I guess I should sign off before my good eye starts hurting too. Maybe I will have something pleasant to say tomorrow. I am interested to see what you learn about cytolog & CFIDS. Catch ya later. CLD
  19. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Oh poor ladee, I had that piercing in the eye once, - was like a knife, I hope you get some relief soon...

I`m very confused as to why they think it doesn`t work on CFS but will on FM - just doesn`t add up.

Chickadee, thank you, I will be waiting with avid interest to see how it goes for you, I have been on Cytolog for 2 weeks now. Good luck.

Amelia, they have a freephone sales & advice No. 800 858-7477, - was this the same as the one you called earlier?

This`ll be handy for anyone else who may want to ask any questions too.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/29/2003]
  20. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I did not know that is where you obtained yours...Maybe, I will try again, then...and not talk to that guy...
    So, are you sure that it is the Cytolog that has changed your energy levels?

They indicated to me the first time I called that might not have enough Cytolog, but might get some in tomorrow..so that might have influenced this guy's decision making, when I purposely asked whether it was effective for CFS...

Sorry to hear CLD, you are having so many problems, lately..
    Does the OLE not help with the sinus/migraine stuff? I think that sometimes you have to change brands..the Prohealth stuff stopped helping me.. I have had an eye-piercing sensation, too, at times..Hope you feel better soon...

~~Amelia~~[This Message was Edited on 05/29/2003]

[ advertisement ]