D.M.P.S. for mercury detox....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by alaska3355, Aug 13, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Has anyone had this injection? Our new doc gave it to my son as a diagnostic tool to bind heavy metals and then excrete them in the urine. I hear it is somewhat controversial...all I know is that it had an energizing effect on him. He had more energy than I've seen in a long time. The next day he was back to "normal" but I think we're on the right track. The doc also did the Elisa test for food allergies. We won't get the results until our next appointment, in September. This doc feels that mercury in our dental work can be a huge factor in chronic fatigue...interesting stuff.
  2. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

My friend who has CFIDS and a high mercury level has been getting DMPS drips for years and is starting to feel really good.

She swears by her drips and her mercury levels have gone way down.

Good luck.
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

5. darude

darude New Member

I'm having my teeth removed as I have root canals and mercury in. They have suggested this or the other one forget name. I'm doing a bit at a time because I don't think my body would take the whole thing at this point.
  6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

is short for dimercapto propanesulfonic acid. It is used for pulling heavy metals out of your system, mainly mercury. Our new doc felt that our son, having 7 or 8 fillings in his mouth, could have gotten CFS just as a result of the mercury invading his system from the fillings. They emit a vapor which is toxic and mercury takes 200 years to break down. A long time to wait, huh? We're seriously thinking of replacing his fillings with porcelain ones, but you have to get a dentist that has had training in this, as there is chance of more contamination. We have to see how much all of this will cost before proceeding.....
  7. JaneCurtis

JaneCurtis New Member

i have found a good source for DMPS at a decent price, http://www.detoxitab.com no prescription
  8. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

Oh, that WOULD be heavenly! I'm in Soldotna, if you are, but go to Anchorage all the time. I would LOVE to have this injection! More energy is DEFINITELY something I could use!